Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

+2
The Saint
Dr. Zubair
6 posters

Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years

Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Leo Number of posts : 488
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years Empty Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years

Post by Dr. Zubair Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:59 pm

I congratulate all forum members on tremendous victory of Pakistan in T20 cricket Corld Cup. I literally cried ! ... I have been a sportsman myself and never got so much emotional but in the context of the present situation, I did get emotional.
    We won it ! ... Yes ! .... cheers cheers cheers

May the Almighty Allah make this victory the start of a new and peaceful era for us and our generations to come.

Three cheers for all and for Pakistan .... Hip Hip Hurray ! ...
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years Empty Re: Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years

Post by The Saint Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Well, Congrats, but at this age I have started hating Cricket, and except the old retired David Boon, Cricket is what I hate the most in the world apart from the Hypothyroids Evil or Very Mad
    Sohail Anjum
    Sohail Anjum

Sagittarius Number of posts : 32
    Job : Database Manager (UNICEF Islamabad)
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years Empty Re: Pakistan wins the World Cup - victory after 17 years

Post by Sohail Anjum Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:58 am

Thanks God, a good news came yaar. I am surprised and happy too. That at last and at least Pakistani team won the match.
    Dr Muhammad Zahir Khan

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2007-10-28

Post by Dr Muhammad Zahir Khan Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Congratulations to all Paksitani Nation.
    May the Allah Almighty also bring the peace and harmony in this country
    Ameen
    Dr Muhammad Zahir Khan

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2007-10-28

Post by Dr Muhammad Zahir Khan Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:33 pm

I was sleeping last night in my room in Jalalabad and heard shouting by afghanis like hur..haw hoo.....then I guessed that Pakistan might have won the cricket T20 World cup so I had to wait till i reached my office today and confirmed through internet.
    It was really time for joy and happiness for me too
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Dear Sir. and Dear Zubair!
    You have already commented on the cricket, so let me talk too.
    Once Pakistan won a game,when Inzemam was the captain. After the cricket was over,the commentator asked the Captain,we heard that God has given you a male baby,Oh yes,inzemam told....further he said that first I am thankfull to Allah then appreciate the boys struggle,especially Afridi's some really hard shots made it possible to see this happiness.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:25 pm

But honestly I hate Cricket too much. Cant withstand any channel which is showing Cricket. I can watch Football, Hockey, Volleyball, Gymnastics, anything but not this damn thing.
    If you recall your memories, What Hitler did to the German Cricket Team, Once upon a time..... Suspect
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:17 am

But the players won more money than the total sum of our ten-15 years Service in just one day..
    Very Easy Earning!!!
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Post by Dr. Zubair Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:29 pm

But Pakistani cricketers despite everything remain unprofessional at the core. I feel David Boon is favourite player of Dr. Nayyar not merely becasue of his good play but also as I remember he was very committed to his cause.
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:58 pm

He must be Euthyroid Then,as it is the first and top priority of full filling Dr Nayyar's liking criteria Cool
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Yaar Zubair!
    Dr Nayyar our Stylish and Elegant Sir is not Coming on the forum,I think he is busy with checking the papers of our colleagues. The karnamas of the Hypos is usually displayed before the actual result with some curried comments.
    Please if you meet him,convey my this message in his respect.
    ,,,,,,,,Chalay Bhi Aaoo Ke Forum ka Karo Bar Challay,,,,,,,,,,

The forum is gloomy without him
    I am in Peshawar now,and took my Laptop with me.I thought that I will be having a good chat with him but he is not visible....Alaas... How this night will pass....
    I am closing my connection now.No Run,No Fun..No Tung No Takor.....................
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 182

Post by Admin Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:24 pm

Well Abuzar I am down and out these days. Sometimes life takes the shit out of everything. Enthusiasm, fervor, everything takes a nose dive......
    Anyhow its the heat of summer, load of papers and a busy schedule all around me. But I am trying to cope. Will keep the forum going Very Happy
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Post by Dr. Zubair Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:21 am

Believe me, I thought Dr. Nayyar is unhappy with something posted on the forum or something else that is why he is not contributing to the forum as much as he is used to. Thanks for shedding the burden of my mind. Of note is that Dr. Nayyar sb. posted the last message in above discussion from his account of Admin Smile and the avatar as can be seen is Adolf. Smile

Waisay Abu Zar sb., We can share the burden of respected Dr. Nayyar in checking papers; specially those of 4th semester Wink
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 182

Post by Admin Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 am

I think Computer Software Engineers should engineer some sort of software, that makes it a breeze to mark papers. Some of our MPH gurus have answered their questions with their feet because of the marked hypotonia of hypothyroidism in their upper limbs or because of motor neuron disease.

I will need help of Egyptologists to decipher the morse code written by the mega idiots of 1st, 2nd and 3rd semester.

Zubair, for your interest, clustering of interesting cases have occured in 1st, 2nd and 3rd semester students
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Post by Dr. Zubair Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Well, sir ... Your point may be timely Smile
    I was thinking about selecting my topic for dissertation in the final semester Smile
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Today I am Really Happy for a lot of reasons but I few I will narrate here
    1.I saw Dr Nayyar and Dr Zubair Posts very recent one
    2,I brought the connection to my AC Room (Thanks for Laptop Technology)
    otherwise the Desktop had no space in my room.
    3.The Exam is over
    4, I am feeling quite relaxed
    5,Zubair your suggestion is good I am free and can check the Papers

this was the most easy paper one could expect from Dr Nayyar, comparative to the last semester papers.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:13 pm

Easyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Ask the Hypothyroids who forgot the way back to home after the paper
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:09 pm

This Disorientation is their Familial,But Unluckily the Dominant one,so sorry for the proper treatment
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Post by Dr. Zubair Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:17 pm

I was in Multan after the papers and didn't have the internet facility there for 2 days. It was not that easy I gues ! .... Wink
    But imagine my situation to Multan's heat after bearing the exam's heat Smile
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:47 pm

What the hell were you doing in Multan, in Summer Question
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:15 pm

I think You Will Be Wet from Head to toe in Multan,because I saw your Condition here in Peshawar during the Paper,when Dr Nayyar offerred you his courtesy to sit below the fan. Bus Obe (Water) Derey Derey Ska Che Dehydrate Ne she.
    Take Your Care.
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Post by Dr. Zubair Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Sir, it was an unavoidable official visit which the people there were not expecting in this hot weather. I volunteered to go. But guess what? As soon as I reached Multan, I witnessed light rain and followed by relatively less hot weather for the 2 days I was there. I was in Lahore for a debrief when I psted last message ans reached Peshawar last night.

I happeded to visit farm house of a friend in periphery of Multan and took some pictures which will be shared in the photography section soon inshallah.

I took your advice Abu Zar and took a lot of waters and also a lot of mangos Smile
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Happy travelling, only if the roads of Pakistan were not bone breaking
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Zubair, We Expected You To Bring some Mangos
    any among the below given types
    Chonsa
    Langra
    Rathore
    La'al Badshah (With Red Strips)
    Sidhrry
    But I think you left Multan in Hurry,so we remained licking our lips,,,,,
    WHO People are always in hurry because WHO Stands for
    Worried
    &
    Hurried
    Organization
    Once I explained this Achronyme in front of WR Dr Abdur Rab in Khartoum Sudan,He laughed and laughed,and appreciated my this joke,He told the National EPI Manger Dr Tayyab that Abu Zar is quite Right in his this definition,because we are always in Hurry and always worry for our deadlocks.
    Have a Good Time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:31 pm