Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

4 posters

Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years

The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years Empty Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years

Post by The Saint Thu May 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Attention all those who have completed their 2 years of MMSPH in Abasyn University and have still papers pending as failed or who have low GPA even after completing their 2 years of education.
    A one final time make up examination has been arranged for such students from 28th of May 2012. Students who have papers pending are hereby directed to submitt their names and papers on this forum so that their make up exam can be arranged.

Also keep it in mind that this exam is only FOR THOSE WHO HAVE EITHER FAILED OR SCORED LOW. THIS IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT APPEARED IN THE EXAMS because as per Law such absent students have to complete their semesters of taught or DL course and are not directly allowed in any make up exam.

So only those students who have previously failed or taken very low marks are allowed in this exam. Previous absentees are not allowed in this exam
    Toheed
    Toheed

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years Empty Re: Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years

Post by Toheed Thu May 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Dear Sir, I will have to appear in Epedimiology Paper, But can we request to conduct the exames in June, so that we could have some time to do preparetion and get the paper passed
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years Empty Re: Attention Failed Students who have completed 2 years

Post by The Saint Thu May 24, 2012 7:43 pm

My dear toheed
    Unfortunately this is not my decision but the decision of the university administration to conduct the exams in last week of may 2012, so I am sorry, with you have to appear now or wait till end of August when we will routinely conduct the exams and epidemiology paper will also be conducted
    Toheed
    Toheed

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Toheed Thu May 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Thanks for response sir, Noted, i will wait for August as it seems difficult to cover the subject in 3,4 days
    Dr.Hafizullah

Capricorn Number of posts : 36
    Job : Lecturer,Physiology Dep
    Registration date : 2010-10-07

Post by Dr.Hafizullah Mon May 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Dear Respected sir

According to announced terms and regulation of Abasy University, I will appear in HRM paper in this make up exam which is arranged in last week of may,2012, I kindly request you to give me chance to participate in make up exam for my HRH paper.

With Regards

Dr. Hafizullah
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Mon May 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Dear dr Hafizullah
    I would certainly appreciate if you take some time out of your busy schedule and read my post word by word whereby it is clearly mentioned that this exam is only for those students who have completed their 2 years of education but still have some papers failed or low GPA in some papers
    Since your two years of education are not complete you CANNOT appear in this special make up exam. This is only for those students whose 2 years have been completed. Like for those students who took admission before march 2010
    Dr.Hafizullah

Capricorn Number of posts : 36
    Job : Lecturer,Physiology Dep
    Registration date : 2010-10-07

Post by Dr.Hafizullah Tue May 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Dear Respected Sir Dr. Nayyar

thank you for on time response referring my admission and registration date with Abysn University it was 9th Feb,2010 that I have got admission in the university my first semester was started on May through Aug, 2010. Unfortunatly due to my family problems I could not appeared in exams.

Actullay my two years duration of course is completed on end April,2012.

Best Regards
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Tue May 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Dear Dr Hafizullah

Actually my record shows that you actually started your studies in May 2010. Anyway if your 06 semesters are complete, and if you have appeared so far in 18 papers then I can allow you
    Dr Khan

Aquarius Number of posts : 26
    Job : SMO LRH PESHAWAR PAK
    Registration date : 2010-02-10

Post by Dr Khan Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:23 pm

dear

i would like to appear for improvement of marks in;;

HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT.,,MCH;;PHC;;NON COMMICABLE DISEASES;;INTERNATIONAL HEALTH

THANKS

DR KHAN
    Dr Khan

Aquarius Number of posts : 26
    Job : SMO LRH PESHAWAR PAK
    Registration date : 2010-02-10

Post by Dr Khan Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:35 am

DEAR SIR ,

WHEN THE UNIVERSITY IS GOINING TO ARRANGE THE MAKE UP EXAM ? & WHERE IS THE TIME LINE FOR THAT.WHY IS SO SLOW RESPONSE FROM YOUR SIDE.

2NDLY I HAVE SUBMITTED MY TOPIC FOR SYNOPSIS IN DEC 2011 &AM STILL WAITING FOR THE APPROVAL , I THINK MUST BE SPPEED UP SO THAT EVERY THING MEY BE FINISHED IN TIME.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:54 am