Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years! EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years! EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years! EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years! EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years! EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

3 posters

Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years!

Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years! Empty Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years!

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:59 am

Last day there was heavy Raining in Jallozai,Shah Kot, Sale Khana,Bakhtai and Cherat.
    I was feeling unusual & intense Cold, but the reason for this cold was explained when I saw The Cherat Hill after the clouds went off.
    The hill of Cherat had worn a thick white blanket all around its borders,even the hems of this blanket had spread to the surrounding villlages like Jallozai, Shah Kot and Chapri.

Cherat is only a few Kilometers from Jallozai and the snow is looking very beautiful from Jallozai, I wish I had the Zoon Lense like Dr Nayyar and Zubair to picturize this marvellous Scene, which is rare (Snow Fall ) in our area.

I think this heavy snow fall would have affected the temperature of Peshawar also where our Teacher Dr Nayyar is living because Peshawar is Just 20 km away from Cherat(airial distance)
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years! Empty Re: Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years!

Post by The Saint Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Pictures, Man!!!! Pictures. We need pictures. Take it with your mobile cam, or hire a one or ask someone but pictures!!!!!! we want pictures!!!!!
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Sagittarius Number of posts : 451
    Job : Dentist
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years! Empty Re: Snow Fall On Cherat Hills After 5 Years!

Post by mr dentist Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:15 pm

sir dr abuzar is thinking of party so he will take photos in the party or after the party.
    as zubair told me that he will specially discusse menu with sir nayyar and dr abuzar .
    so great abu zar is giving full time to zee cinema cooking shows and pakwan parties .
    and i suggest in this chill weather we should add a chitralli soop in our menu.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Post by The Saint Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Lateef Khana I was talking about pictures of snow on Cherat, not Chitrali soup Shocked
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Dear Sir!!
    You have created this photography Itch in me also, but Sir My Logistics are not supporting me, if you can spare time I will pick you from Peshawar and take you to Chapri from where you can easily focuss the scenes with your Zoom. I will appreciate your this Ihsan as I am missing this rare scene, this does not happen often. it is beyond my mobile capacity.
    I will arrange a Good Food and Tea for you at my home, after or before photography Session. You are Wel Come. Sir Think over it.
    The same I offer to Zubair Too.
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:25 pm

ok now sir nayyar and dr zubair are invited.(no chance for dentist).
    means sir and zubair both have a chance of a picnic party with dr abuzar,

so wow wish sir nayyar and dr zubair a sweet party with dr abu zar,
    we will wait for photos as we are not invited otherwise we would be there .
    hahahahhahaha. sorry dr abuzar i was joking .
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:00 pm

You are also invited, I will offer you the food you will order for, my wife has got special education in cooking from Saudi Arabia, and is indeed the best cook I have seen so far. Any body from MPH Class can become my quest, but sir Nayyar and Zubair has special skills in Photography that's why I invited them specially to take photos of beautiful valley of Cherat, you are by no means ignored.

You Are Always Wel Come.
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:03 pm

thanks dr sb.
    we expect so . i am sure we will some day visit your village inshallah .

may god bless you and your family. zubair is at karachi and will be late to get pictures.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:23 pm