Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
paper on friday    research method   EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
paper on friday    research method   EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
paper on friday    research method   EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
paper on friday    research method   EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
paper on friday    research method   EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
paper on friday    research method   EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
paper on friday    research method   EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
paper on friday    research method   EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
paper on friday    research method   EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

3 posters

paper on friday research method

mr dentist
    mr dentist

Sagittarius Number of posts : 451
    Job : Dentist
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

paper on friday    research method   Empty paper on friday research method

Post by mr dentist Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:15 pm

make up exam request for missing papers

Last edited by mr dentist on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Sagittarius Number of posts : 451
    Job : Dentist
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

paper on friday    research method   Empty Re: paper on friday research method

Post by mr dentist Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:48 pm

sir with due respect i state that today i missed research methodology paper . it was due to no transport and road availability towards Peshawar.
    i tried to call on your cell phone but it was not working, i tried to talk to mr adnan dir HR but he was not attending cell phone as well as his office ptcl.
    i discussed this issue with a female receptionist of the univ . but she was with no authentic information.
    sir looking to these senario i think and i consider the right of the student that at least today paper should be taken again or at least there must be a make up exam for this whole exam. as looking to weather forecast it was already said by the meteorological deptt that upto 3 rd of august there will be heavy rains, now i request to schedule a make up exam for our missed papers in next month to avoid wastage of our valuable time. as motor way and GT road both were closed and there not no way to reach Peshawar. regards .
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Post by The Saint Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:46 pm

I know that Dr Lateef and I understand this problem of floods but unfortunately nothing can be done at this moment. Now you just carry on with your normal studies and dissertation and Inshallah next time, when the turn of this exam will come again, we will accommodate all those who missed their exams due to rains and floods.
    Faiz Muhammad Faiz

Sagittarius Number of posts : 14
    Job : Programme Officer Public Health Promotion, Oxfam GB
    Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by Faiz Muhammad Faiz Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:57 am

Respected Sir! If make exam could be arranged then it would be better rather than waiting for the next turn of this exam and if make up exam is not possible then definitly we will have to wait for the next turn of this exam. I missed my two papers and today in the morning i went to rashakai interchange for floods updates but i am afraid bcoz i am going to miss my third paper as well because roads are still blocked. There is a hugh traffic waiting for the green signal to go but at the moment there are no such chances. Same is the case with GT road.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:57 am