Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

+10
mashooq
mr dentist
Dr Abu Zar Taizai
Dr.Hafiz Samee
Dr Abdul Aziz Awan
Dr Farooq
Muhammad Yasir
ameen
The Saint
Dr.Bangash
14 posters

SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER"

Dr.Bangash
    Dr.Bangash

Aquarius Number of posts : 108
    Job : Health Deptt.KPK
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Empty SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER"

Post by Dr.Bangash Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:23 pm

SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad INNA LILLAHE WA INNA ILAIHE RAJEOON.I feel great sorrow on this sad occasion of dr.abuzar's father who passed away suddenly 2 days ago.May almighty ALLAH give dr.abuzar and his whole family the strength to bear this loss with patience and give JANNATUL FIRDAOS to his father.
    AMEEN SUMMA AMEEN. SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad

Last edited by Dr.Bangash on Sun May 02, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dr.Bangash
    Dr.Bangash

Aquarius Number of posts : 108
    Job : Health Deptt.KPK
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Empty Re: SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER"

Post by Dr.Bangash Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:33 pm

SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad Dr.abuzar taizai will be sitting in pabbi khajoora stop taizai muhallah pabbi district nowshera for condolence dua.INNA LILLAHE WA INNA ELAIHE RAJEOON.ALLAH taala onke walid ko maghferat naseeb kare aor onhen janatul firdaos mein jaga ata kare aor dr.abuzar aor onke ehle khana ko is azeem sadme par sabre azeem aor bardasht karne ki taofeeq ataa farmaye.
    AMEEN SUMMA AMEEN SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Icon_sad
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER" Empty Re: SAD DEMISE OF DR.ABUZAR TAIZAI'S "FATHER"

Post by The Saint Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:56 pm

It's indeed a great loss to dr abuzar family and I behalf of all the students and faculty of abasyn university express our deep sorrow and condolences for the family of the deceased and pray to God to give his family the strength to bear this loss. We all are with you dr abuzar, in this time of grief and sorrow
    ameen
    ameen

Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by ameen Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Dear Dr, Abuzar

Hum thamam aap kay is gham main

barabar kay shareek hai.Allah aap kay Walid

ko janathul firdous ata kari our aap ko i sadma

bardaasht kerni ki himmat naseem farmai. Ameen
    Muhammad Yasir
    Muhammad Yasir

Pisces Number of posts : 94
    Job : (Drugs Quality Control)
    Registration date : 2010-04-02

Post by Muhammad Yasir Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Inna Lillahe Wa inna Elahe Rajioon
    may Allah Subhanaho Wataala give rest and happiness to his soul and body
    dear v all have to go one day but some people go first.
    Now concentrate towards your family dear as the rest of the people will look towards your courage and strengthening after the death of that great man.
    One thing i suggest you to pray Nawafil and Khatm ul Quran for him as it will give benifit to him and dont follow traditions of the villages as ALLAH SUBHANHO WATALLAH Says QOLOON BIDAATON ZALALAH WA QULOO ZAWALATEN FINAAR.Thanx
    Dr Farooq
    Dr Farooq

Taurus Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-03-30

Post by Dr Farooq Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Dear Dr.Abuzar! We express our deep condolence on the sad demise of your Father. May ALLAH bless him with Jannat ul firdous!
    Dr Abdul Aziz Awan
    Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Pisces Number of posts : 685
    Job : National Coordinator for Polio Surveillance
    Registration date : 2007-02-23

Post by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Dear Dr Abuzar

انا لللہ وانا الیہ راجعون
    It is a very big and irreversible loss. Allah Mighty may rest his soul in Heaven forever.
    Aameen.
    Dr.Hafiz Samee
    Dr.Hafiz Samee

Taurus Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-12-14

Post by Dr.Hafiz Samee Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Dear Dr Abuzar

May Allah Almighty Give your father rest in Jannatul Firdous and give you people the courage to pray more for his Maghfirat. Ameen
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Dear and Respected Sir Nayyar,Abasyn Admin, Dr Hafiz Samee, Dr Yasir, Dr Farooq,
    Dr Ameen Thank You Very Much for extending your sad feelings on my father's Death. I am really and specially thankfull to Dr Fazal Rehman for giving this news on the forum which became a source for the soul of my father to earn the sincere prayers of my sweet friends. I also appreciate the efforts of Dr Kamal for attending the funeral ceremony and Mutahira Shaheen for expressing her heart deep feelings through phone. May Allah preserve you all from problems and grief Ameen.

My father died during Trans Urethral Resection of Prostate (TURP).
    He developed Pulmonary Embolism during operation, for which he remained in General ICU in LRH Peshawar for 3 and a half hours but succumbed to death.

Inna Lellahe Wa Inna Elaihe Rajeoon.
    He was 100 years old but was otherwise quite fit.
    He was District Nowshera Ameer of Jumat Tauheed wa Sunnah.
    He was a staunch Muslim and True Muahid.His life was full of Strugggles for fighting against peer paristy and Bidaat.
    He left behind 6 sons and 6 daughters and my mother.
    He has some 5000 followers all of Which were present in his funeral which made the big Janazgah of Pabbi short for accomodating the people.
    His Nimaze Janaza was read by Chief of Jumat Tauheed wa Sunnah Honourable Maulana Mohammed Tayyab of Panjpeer (Sawabi)
    Many of my Doctors and Paramedical Collegues were also present in the Janaza Prayer.

I am thankfull to all of my collegues who in one way or the other showed the sentiments on this sorrowfull accasion.

May God Rest his Soul in heaven.Ameen.
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Dear and Respected Sir Nayyar,Abasyn Admin, Dr Hafiz Samee,
    Dr Abdul Aziz Awan,Dr Yasir, Dr Farooq,
    Dr Ameen Thank You Very Much for extending your sad feelings on my father's Death. I am really and specially thankfull to Dr Fazal Rehman for giving this news on the forum which became a source for the soul of my father to earn the sincere prayers of my sweet friends. I also appreciate the efforts of Dr Kamal for attending the funeral ceremony and Mutahira Shaheen for expressing her heart deep feelings through phone. May Allah preserve you all from problems and grief Ameen.

My father died during Trans Urethral Resection of Prostate (TURP).
    He developed Pulmonary Embolism during operation, for which he remained in General ICU in LRH Peshawar for 3 and a half hours but succumbed to death.

Inna Lellahe Wa Inna Elaihe Rajeoon.
    He was 100 years old but was otherwise quite fit.
    He was District Nowshera Ameer of Jumat Tauheed wa Sunnah.
    He was a staunch Muslim and True Muahid.His life was full of Strugggles for fighting against peer paristy and Bidaat.
    He left behind 6 sons and 6 daughters and my mother.
    He has some 5000 followers all of Which were present in his funeral which made the big Janazgah of Pabbi short for accomodating the people.
    His Nimaze Janaza was read by Chief of Jumat Tauheed wa Sunnah Honourable Maulana Mohammed Tayyab of Panjpeer (Sawabi)
    Many of my Doctors and Paramedical Collegues were also present in the Janaza Prayer.

I am thankfull to all of my collegues who in one way or the other showed the sentiments on this sorrowfull accasion.

May God Rest his Soul in heaven.Ameen.
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Sagittarius Number of posts : 451
    Job : Dentist
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by mr dentist Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:45 pm

dear dr abuzar.
    sorry for being late.
    i was away from forum for few days .
    it is a great loss for u and ur family. but we all have to go one day . i pray for your respected father coul. may allah give him jannat ul firdhous. i wish u all be upon gods blessings. allah unhe rehmat se nawazy. and unhey bakhsh dhey . ameen . dr latif
    mashooq

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-11-07

Post by mashooq Sat May 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Dear Dr Abuzar,
    Inna lellahi wa inna elaihe rajioon.
    I extend my sad feeling on this sad ocasion, it was a great loss for you, your familly and for fallower of Jamat i Tawheed wa Sonna.
    May Allah rest his soulin heaven, Ameen
    Dr Mashooq
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sun May 02, 2010 9:20 am

Dear Dr, latifullah Khattak , Mr Arshid Javed MPH, Dr Saleh and Mr Mashooq Jazakallah for sharing the grief may Great God Preserve you from bereavement Ameen.

Here I will also extend my thanks to those colleagues who prayed for my father and attended the condolence especially

MS DHQ Hospital Nowshera Dr Arshid

MS Pabbi Dr Akbar Khaksar

EDO (H) Nowshera Dr Sabz Ali

EDO(H) Mardan Dr Arshad

EDO (Education ) Nowshera Mr Hasanat

All coordinators of Mardan and Nowshera

DSM PPHI Nowshera Mr Anwar Khan

MNCH Staff Nowshera

Surveillance officer Polio Dr Younus Saeed

Surveillance Officer Peshawar Dr Johar Khan

Provincial Surveillance officer for Polio Dr Sarfaraz Afridi

The residents of Pabbi and Jalllozai people and colleagues from different walk of life for expressing their sentiments on this sad occasion.

I pray that may God give all of you the happiness you desire in your life and the eternal peace afterwards

With a lot of Sincere, Prayers

Dr Abu Zar

Sohail Anjum
    Sohail Anjum

Sagittarius Number of posts : 32
    Job : Database Manager (UNICEF Islamabad)
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by Sohail Anjum Mon May 03, 2010 6:40 am

Inna lellahi wa inna elaihe rajioon.

Dear Dr. Abu Zar, May Allah Pak bless the departed soul and provide you the courage to bear the loss.
    Dr. Abdul Wahid Wahidi
    Dr. Abdul Wahid Wahidi

Cancer Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Post by Dr. Abdul Wahid Wahidi Thu May 06, 2010 9:45 am

Dear Dr. Abuzar,
    I express my deeply sorrow and sadness.
    May Allah rest his soul in Paradise and wish you and your family all the patience and tolarance.

Allah bless you and your family.

Wahidi
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Fri May 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Dear Sohail Anjum and Dr Wahidi Thank You very much for praying for the deceased and enhancing my patience to tolerate this loss.
    May God give you a lot of satisfaction and happiness in your life. Ameen.
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Leo Number of posts : 488
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by Dr. Zubair Sun May 09, 2010 12:27 am

Dear brother Abu zar

I was in DG Khan when I came to know about the sad demise of your father. You, as a son were so very concerned and made a lot of efforts mashallah to comfort your father and inshallah, Allah will give you its ajar and return. But they say, that death is an ultimate fact and has to be faced by everyone and we have no other way but patience.

May Allah give your father place Jannah and bless you and family with sabr-e-jameel.

Words sometimes cannot express the feelings but we all are with you in this moment of grief and challenge.

May Allah Bless you.
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Fri May 14, 2010 9:59 am

Dear and Sweet Zubair Thank You Very much for your good and encouraging words. I will remain praying for your safety and happiness. Alla Ta'ala Ap ko Ghamoo'n say door rakhay ameen.

I am also thankful to Hadia Merza for coming for the condolence and Dr Farooq Merza for his telephonic commiseration.

May Allah Bless you all Ameen.
    dr khilji
    dr khilji

Libra Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-04-24

Post by dr khilji Sun May 16, 2010 7:37 am

After a long time when I opened this forum,today. There was a very sad news of the Dr Abu Zar's father death. Really very very sad. Dr Abu Zar was much worried about the health of his father since long. Words to condole or to say that everybody has to go or Qullo Nafsin Zaiqa Tul Moot cannot so easily console the heart of Abu Zar. May Almighty Allah bless the soul and place him in janat. Also Allah give courage to ABU zar to tolerate this loss bravely

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:30 pm