Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

4 posters

Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon

Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Leo Number of posts : 488
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon Empty Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon

Post by Dr. Zubair Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:18 pm

I don't find words to express my feelings over this incident; unbelievable for me. No words, just no words, I have, only tears in my eyes and some heartfelt prays for departed souls.
    Dr Farooq
    Dr Farooq

Taurus Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-03-30

Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon Empty Re: Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon

Post by Dr Farooq Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Its really sad to know. May Allah Rest their souls in Peace.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 182
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon Empty Re: Sad demise of Dr. Sakhi Jan and Dr. Haroon

Post by Admin Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:35 pm

My dear Students

All the condolences and feelings of sorrows and prayers may kindly be posted in the section given below because in my opinion, Cafe Gup Shup is not the appropriate forum to discuss this sad event. Kindly all posts may be posted to

https://drnraza.editboard.com/warnings-notices-and-feelings-f18/death-of-dr-ahmad-haroon-and-dr-sakhi-jan-t624.htm
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:19 pm

مجھے یہ سن کر بیحد دلی صدمہ پہونچا کے ہمارے بہت ہی پیارے دوست ہم سے ہمیشہ ہمیشہ کَلِیَے جدا ھوے.الله ان کی قبروں پر نور برساے اور ان کے تمام دوستوں اور اہل خانہ کو صبر جمیل عطا کرے آمین سمّ آمین
    انّ للّہٰ واانّ ایلیھ&#1

راجعوں .

مجھے یہ سن کر بیحد دلی صدمہ پہونچا کے ہمارے بہت ہی پیارے دوست ہم سے ہمیشہ ہمیشہ کَلِیَے جدا ھوے.الله ان کی قبروں پر نور برساے اور ان کے تمام دوستوں اور اہل خانہ کو صبر جمیل عطا کرے آمین سمّ آمین

انّ للّہٰ واانّ ایلیھے راجعوں
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Sir!
    The link you have provided for the feelings,does not allow us to post our feelings.It is only for those who have the permission.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 182
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Post by Admin Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Permissions to post have been granted now. Pictures of those who died in this tragic accident have been posted there

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:23 pm