Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

+8
Dr Muhammad Zahir Khan
dr khilji
The Saint
ameen
Dr Abu Zar Taizai
mr dentist
Dr Abdul Aziz Awan
Admin
12 posters

Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 182
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan Empty Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan

Post by Admin Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:51 am

Dear All

I feel greatly depressed and extremely distressed at the sudden and sad demise of two of our very brilliant and outstanding students of MPH who have died in a Car Accident in Afghanistan. According to a message from Dr Mohammad Zahir Khan, our two students of 4rth Semester, Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan have suddenly died in a car Accident.

Inalillahe Wa Ina Allehe Rajaeoon

I on the behalf of the all the staff of the Abasyn University express our deep condolences for the bereaved families of Dr Sakhi Jan and Dr Ahmad Haroon. May Allah Almighty give the departed souls a place in Heavens and the strength to their families to bear this shock and loss.

We also pray to Almighty Allah for the quick recovery of Dr Humayoon Hilal (the topper of mid term exam) who was seriously injured in this accident

Ameen

Dr Nayyar Raza Kazmi
    Abasyn University
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan Empty Re: Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan

Post by Admin Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Our dear friends Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan who died in this tragic car accident

Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan Dsc00016

Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan Dsc00017

Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan Dsc01110

Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan Dsc00610
    Dr Abdul Aziz Awan
    Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Pisces Number of posts : 685
    Job : National Coordinator for Polio Surveillance
    Registration date : 2007-02-23

Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan Empty Re: Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan

Post by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan Sad10
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Sagittarius Number of posts : 451
    Job : Dentist
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by mr dentist Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:54 pm

very sad and really iam shocked and tears come out of my eyes... i am really deperessed with this sad event....... inna lillahe w inaa aailleyhyy raaajeeooon
    i pray for both of them and i pary for dr haroon health ......
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Dear Latif!
    The injured is Humayun not Haroon.Haroon has passed away.
    May God recover Humayun's Health and abode the soul of Ahmed Haroon in Heaven.Aameen!!
    ameen
    ameen

Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by ameen Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:58 pm

VERY SAD NEWS

Realy every one who knows them, has shocked.

i pray that almighty ALLAH gIve them place in JANNAT.
    AND also for the quick recovery of Dr,humayoon.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK

Post by The Saint Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:10 pm

Some of my friends here at KTH, who dont even know them, but looked at their pictures were shocked. Everything seems so unpredictable, so uncertain
    dr khilji
    dr khilji

Libra Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-04-24

Post by dr khilji Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:30 pm

bayshak sub Allah ki tarf say hay aur sub ko usi ki taraf loat kar jana hay
    God bless their souls and place them in Heaven and give courage to the families
    to bear this irreparable loss great loss for all of us Dr Khilji
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:51 am

Sir!
    I also showed their pictures to all of my friends in Jallozai and in my office, all my friends were very much grieved at this shocking news.
    Now I am thinking beyond this,what their families will be thinking about this Great Loss,How their Children will be missing their Sweet Pappas. How their wives would have wept at their young bodies.How their parents would have tolerated their beautiful son's Separation.
    Sir, I have arranged a Khatmul Quraan and a KHAIRAT at my home on the Coming Friday, because in Abasyn the arrangement will be difficult this is my personal feeling sharing, If the class-fellows want to share in the "prayer gift sending" then I will arrange another at Hayat Abad to comemorate their " Yadain Aor Batain"
    Destinty has snatched Gems from us,We are helpless to fight against the Destiny's Cruelty but we will at least Protest Strongly by the Weapons of our Tears.

Dr Haroon! and Sakhi Jan! You are still with us in our Semesters,in our Forum ,in our Thoughts in our Hearts. We all Miss You,The Forum Pages will still be Coloured with Your Names and Your Memories.
    You Are Shaheed,Because You Died in an Accedent, and then Specially on Friday.
    May God Frgive your All sins,
    and Abode Your Souls In Jannat Ul Ferdaus,Ameen .

With A lot of Warm Tears and Love
    Your CR
    Dr Abu Zar
    Dr Muhammad Zahir Khan

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2007-10-28

Post by Dr Muhammad Zahir Khan Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:58 am

Dear Sir,
    By the grace of Almighty Allah Dr Humayun Hilal is now out of danger as the updated information is received from Dr M Daud,and he dischrged himself from Jalalabad Hospital and travelled to Kabul for fast recovery as the temperature in Jalalabad was too high.

Regards
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:12 am

Dear Dr Zahir Khan

At least there is a little bit of good news that at least Humayoon Hilal is recovering. I dont think he would be able these days to check his emails, so kindly by whatever means possible, kindly express my and all of my MPH students best wishes and prayers for his early recovery. Our condolences may also be conveyed to the families of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan.

Dear Abuzar

I am with you in all this. I am dedicating this forum to Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Skahi Jan so at least we can keep their names alive for the rest of future. Although they will not be with us, their names would for forever alive for the world to see. A little bit contribution from our side
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 am

Forum Main Page has been renamed to the memories of Dr Ahmad Haroon Arifi and Dr Sakhi Jan Behrami and from now onward will be called as Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan Public Health Forum
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:31 pm

may allah forgive thier sins and may allah give them high ranks in jannat .. and we will remeber u both dr sakhi jaan and dr haroon... and i wil always remember the style of meeting of dr sakhi jaaan with great love and respect ... really a big loss... and i m praying for the health of dr humaayoun.... may allah give him quick recovery... i m also requesting our all classfellows to plz pra yfor both of them... as now they are in need of our prayers..... god bless them and may thier souls rest in peace......
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Dear Humayun Hilal! Salamuna!!
    We all thank our Almighty Allah for your Quick recovery, May God Grant you long and prosperous life.
    Take Your Care,
    Wish You All The Best,
    From All of us

Dear & Very Respected Sir,
    Thank you very much,for sharing your sentiments with us on this Gloomy Occasion,I will send you the pictures of Khatmul Quraan and Khairat,all this I am doing to grant Relief from God ,to the souls of our Beloved Friends,and to satiate the hunger of some poor people in my village and to increase the number and variety of Praying hands ,who knows کس کی دعا قبول ھوتی ھے
    I will put your Contribution,in this Khairat.

For Dr Haroon and Sakhi Jan's I will just say the shai'er
    یہ پھول اپنی لطافت کی داد پا نہ سکا
    کھلا ضرور مگر کھل کے مسکرا نہ سکا
    May God Relieve Your Souls from difficulties and troubles and Grant You Eternal Peace Aameen!!
    We just wish, you could have waited to take your Degrees of the long awaited MPH. You cannot imagine how your teacher and fellows had mourned your death,they wept for you,they wrote for you,their hearts are torn out on the wave of your death's shock.
    All of us specially Dr Nayyar,Dr Abdul Aziz Awan ,Dr Zubair,
    Dr Latif,Dr Farooq,Dr Khiljee,Dr Zahid are emtionally very much dispersed and unstable,May God Grant them and your other Friends and Family Members صبر جمیل

You are the Real Heros,you struggled for progress, You Fought for Decades and Decades to make your country independant in the real sense. You tolerated the hardships of attending the classes from a very far flung areas.
    You are Really the True Afghans
    The Great Afghans
    The Great Pukhtoons
    We salute your Greatness and Bravery.
    May God Rest Your Soul in Eternal Peace Ameen Summa Ameen!!!
    Death of Dr Ahmad Haroon and Dr Sakhi Jan _

sadiqmashooq
    sadiqmashooq

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post by sadiqmashooq Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:58 pm

very sad and shocking tragedy. we pray for both that almighty allah will put them in Jannatulferdouse. we hope and pray for complete health of Humayun....
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:05 pm

respected alll
    i request all of our forum members to plz must remeber our dear brother haroon and sakhi jaan in thier prayers. and i m praying for thier souls.... may allah shower blessing on both of them.... we all are t ogo one day o nthat path... death is final and have to come... but our these friend has left us in a very tragic way .... .. we all are very sad and upset but still not unhappy from god.. as god do every thing for our best ..... we all pray for both of them...... allah unko bakhsh dey .. amin
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Dear Sir,Dr Naayyar!!
    I could not attend the Khatamul Quraan and Khairat at Abasyn,as I was busy in my Own home arranged Khatamul Quraan,I could have shared the pictures,but the molvi told me that it is not good, and I agreed,he was right I think.
    Sir! You told me to put your share in that khairat, but the Khairat was just to invite a few (30) Tulaba and to finish Quraan,they did it and Then prayed for the Departed souls.I served them with tea Samosas ,Halwa and biscuits,which cost me almost nothing,so you need not to contribute.

I offer my sincere thanks to you and all the Abasyn University Staff,who shared our Greaf and Honoured and prayed for our very lovely friends.The students have the desire to have another khatmul Quraan at Abasyn,for which we will start collecting consenses and other required managerial hints regarding time date venue etc.
    Dr.Wali
    Dr.Wali

Aquarius Number of posts : 49
    Job : Doctor
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by Dr.Wali Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:56 am

It is realy the moment of saddness and tears
    we acctually lost our 2 friends those were welling to offer best and qyality service to the population of afghanistan ,that is why they joined abasyn university.

of course they are shaheed ,they were honest and were currently helping afghan population who remained continously suffering.

i express my deep saddness and condolences to thier family and we show soliderity with thier family.
    i advise to thier family ,that be patients and pray for them ,may allah forgive them and offer them the best place that no one watched them even in the dream.

i pray cardialy to my colleague who got injored may allah give him his healthy life again.
    would be so nice to have him in our class again.

of course we will continue our classess with having them by only nice marmorial name .

May allah frogive them and make their life happay for ever.

My especial request from other colleague who travel from afghanistan ,may be in the future is: to avoid traveling in small car (carola)
    beacouse the carola cars drivers are not the drivers dont take care of passengers and drive so fast and so risky ,plz make your habbit to use the mini van instead.
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:04 pm

ڈاکٹر ولی صاحب!
    ڈیرہ ڈیرہ مننہ
    انشاللّہ اللھ تعالہ دے د دوی مغفرت نصیب کی او نورو ٹولو ملگرو تا دے صبر جمیل نصیب کی امین
    امید لرم چے افغانان ملگری بہ د گاڑی او ڈرئیور خواخہ ولو کے احتیاط کی !!
    ستاسو د ٹولو خیر خواہ
    ڈاکٹر ابو ذر
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:34 pm

ڈاکٹر ولی صاحب!
    وفات شوی ملگیرو تہ د عا گانو د پارہ مونگہ ستاسو شکریہ ادا کوو. الله دے تاسو د خپل غم نہ وساتی
    ا للھ تعالہ دے د دوی مغفرت نصیب کی او نورو ٹولو ملگرو تا دے صبر جمیل نصیب کی امین
    امید لرم چے افغانان ملگری بہ د گاڑی او ڈرئیور خواخہ ولو کے احتیاط کی !!
    ستاسو د ٹولو خیر خواہ
    ڈاکٹر ابو ذر
    Dr Humayoon

Capricorn Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

Post by Dr Humayoon Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Dear All,
    thank your very much from your feelings, prays....
    now i am feelling well and come back to Jalalabad.
    Regard
    Dr Huamyoon Helal
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Leo Number of posts : 488
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by Dr. Zubair Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Great ! ...
    At last some good news.

Wish you a prompt complete recovery and a safe time ahead.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Dear Dr Humayoon Hilal

Thanks to Almighty Allah to hear from you that you are safe and sound. May Allah keep you and all of us in His Mercy
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 pm

thanks god
    happ to see you here online dear hamayoun.... god give u long life take care .../.
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 pm

That's Great That You are Safe Humyoon!!
    May God Give You Good Health and A lot of Happiness in Your Life.
    I wish Safety of All My Teachers, Colleagues an well Wishers.

Yours Brotherly
    Dr Abu Zar

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:46 am