Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

3 posters

Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi

Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi Empty Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:29 pm

I, Dr Abu Zar, on behalf of all My Class-Mates of Final Semester MMPH, Convey

Good Wishes and Thanks To Respected Dr Nayyar for Coming amids Blocked Roads and
    abhorable Law and Order situation to Attend the Class.
    We all are also thankfull to him for Delivering a Short but fantastic Lecture on Synopsis of Thesis.
    I am Confident that his Good-Self ,Examplary Supervision,Unmatched Guidance and Continouos Enedeavours Will Keep Our Research on The Move.
    Wish Your Safety and Long Life
    Yours Ever Loving Pupils
    Final Semester MMPH
    ameen
    ameen

Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi Empty Re: Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi

Post by ameen Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Dear Abuzar,

We all Are thankful to Dear

Dr Nayer Sahib who came

to class and take the class

in shch situations.
    But i was really shocked when

i saw our dear sir on road who was

waiting for bus.Great nations always

respect their teachers and elders but

unfortunately we are opposite.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi Empty Re: Special Thanks To Respected Doctor Nayyar Raza Kazmi

Post by The Saint Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Well my dear friends thanks for your wishes but I never feel ashamed of travelling on foot or by buses. To me the important thing is that I have to perform my duty. Duty is duty. On my way back since the roads were blocked I took off from 6 B bus near faqirabad canal and marched on foot to provincial assembly chowk from where I boarded a wagon and reached home. It's fun to enjoy such situations too
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:39 am

گویا آج ڈاکٹر نیّر صاحب نے ہمارے لئے کافی تکلیف اٹھائی خدا انھیں زندہ اور سلامت رکھیں امین

انہیں پتھروں پہ چل کر اگر آ سکو تو آؤ
    میرے گھر کے راستے میں کوئی کہکشاں نہیں ھے

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:30 pm