Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

+6
Dr. Abdul Wahid Wahidi
ameen
Dr Abdul Aziz Awan
Dr. Zubair
The Saint
Dr Abu Zar Taizai
10 posters

Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul

Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul Empty Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Dear Colleagues!
    You will be shocked to know that on satureday Night,My brother in Law Mr.Junaid 33 years old was killed brutaly on warsak road Peshawar by the car lifters gangue, ttey took his new car and one lac Rs from his pocket,which he wanted to submit for his plot installment. He was serving Pakistan Army as Garrison Engineer Peshawar (GE Peshawar).He went out from home to attend the funeral ceremony of his friend who died in the Peshawar Cantt Bomb Blast but did not returned home.The Police found his service card on road,then they contacted the Army station commander to take the card,the army then contacted Junaid on mobile which was off. The General then sent the Army people to search for Junaid they scanned about 4 sq km area and found two dead bodies in Thana Pahari Pura area (Baloch Colony). Peshawar.
    at 3 am night I went to KMU Forensic Medicine Dept were I found Junaid and his friend strangled. On sunday morning I called my class-Fellow Dr Hakim Afridy who is asst professor to do the post mortem,I accompanied him.His opinion was that he and his friend Saleem of Tehkal have been killed by at least 6 persons.Junaid had resisted till last moment (He had strong and muscular body) but could not saved his life.
    He was a beautiful and intellegent Engineer and was very much friendly and smiling man.He just completed his expensive house in Hayat Abad and we were preparing for his marriage but he ..............
    He was the eldest brother of my wife and also my couson. The Whole Pabbi Shook at his unexpected and very Sad Death.
    I did not informed my Clleagues,because I was in shock and was unable to give message of my Very Beloved Brother Junaid's death.His parents showered toffees and Rupees on his funeral which is a very heart breaking custom in Pabbi,when some one dies before marriage.
    I also covered his dead body by thousnads of Rupees of Folwers.He was my very close friend too.He is always in my thoughts and today when again I visited his grave I showered a lot of flowers on his grave. He used to call me Bhai Jan, and today near his grave I was expecting the same sweet call but he is now silent, silent for ever. I wept for him even when I was asleep last night.
    May God Rest his Soul In Peace. And Destroy his killers AAmeen.

I request all my Teachers and Colleague to pray for his soul,I will remain in dept to you for ever.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul Empty Re: Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul

Post by The Saint Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Dear Dr Abuzar

I was shocked to hear this news. Actually before you could write this on the forum, I was told about this by Mr Asad haleemi, Drug Inspector Nowshera, who told me about this shocking and brutal accident.
    Its indeed a barabaric act by Taliban who are frequently involved in such crimes on warsak Road and adjoining areas upto Mathra Village.
    I dont have words to describe my anger, pure anger on these bloody bastards who have taken the whole nation hostage.
    They need to be dealth in the same way as they do with others. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, rather 2 eyes for every eye
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Leo Number of posts : 488
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul Empty Re: Request For My Colleagues To Pray For My Dear Junaid's Soul

Post by Dr. Zubair Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:07 am

Dear brother Abu Zar

I am shocked to read your post and feeling the same as Dr. Nayyar mentioned. We share the sorrow with you and pray that God blesses you and all the family with patience. Junaid is a Shaheed and will be blessed with eternal peace by Allah, inshallah.

Words cannot be a depiction of what I feel. May God be with all of us and may He bestow us with peace and prosperity; Ameen.
    Dr Abdul Aziz Awan
    Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Pisces Number of posts : 685
    Job : National Coordinator for Polio Surveillance
    Registration date : 2007-02-23

Post by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:40 am

Dear Dr Abuzar

It is really a shocking news of today. Unfortunately terrorists activities are happening so frequently that one can not be sure of his fate while out of home. Losing a family member is always unpleasant and difficult to absorb.
    We can pray only for his soul to be rested in peace for ever (Aameen).
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Thank You Dr Nayyar Sahib ,Dr Zubair and Dr Abdul Aziz for Strenghening my Moral and Praying for the departed soul,May God Preserve You From Evil looks and Evil acts of the criminal people. Aameen.

I am also sending my special thanks to Dr Aziz and Dr Zubair for making special Calls to Share the Griref and praying for the deceased. Allah Aap Sab Ko Apnay Hifz O Aaman Main Rahkain our kabhi bhi Ghum na dekhain Ammeen.
    Aap Sab Colleagues Mujhay Bhaion ki tarah Aziz our Piyaray Hain, Khuda AAP Ko lumbi our Khushal Zindagi AATA karay.Aameen.
    ameen
    ameen

Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by ameen Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Dear Abu Zar
    I am greatly shocked to hear this news.
    i am sharing all of my feelings with u.
    We r with u in this ocasion.
    We pray for his soul and his family patience.
    Ur brother,
    Amin khan
    Dr. Abdul Wahid Wahidi
    Dr. Abdul Wahid Wahidi

Cancer Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Post by Dr. Abdul Wahid Wahidi Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:55 am

Dear Abuzar,
    May Almighty Allah place his and his friend's soul in paradise and wish patient for their families and you.

It is a sad news for all of us and we express our sympathy to their families.

Thanks
    zahidsalarzai
    zahidsalarzai

Aries Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by zahidsalarzai Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:14 pm

Dear Dr.Abuzar

I am sorry to hear this sorrows new,We will pray and recite holy quran for his soul.May Allah keep his soul in rest and May Allah give u sabir jamil to u and his family.

Thanks

Dr.Zahid

Kabul
    sadiqmashooq
    sadiqmashooq

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post by sadiqmashooq Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:49 pm

It realy shocked me to hear this sad news, He is a Shaheed,May God Rest his Soul In Peace. i express my sympathy to his noble family.
    Regards
    Dr Mashooq( Ghazni)
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Dear and Respected,Amin Khan,Abdul Wahid,Zahid and Mashooq Ghazni Thank You So Much for Expressing your Sincere Sorrows and endevourance to reduce my Depresssion. These are a few invalueable words which encouraged me to come back to life,otherwise this cruel world has lost its value to live in.
    I Thank all my sincere and Nice Colleagues and wish safety and prosperity in their lives.
    Your Brotherly,
    Dr Abu Zar
    Dr.Bangash
    Dr.Bangash

Aquarius Number of posts : 108
    Job : Health Deptt.KPK
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

Post by Dr.Bangash Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:26 pm

Dearest dr.abuzar,,innalellahe wa enna elaehe rajeoon.i m also deeply shocked by this horrible and sad news.may ALLAH rest his soul in peace.ALLAH taalah unhen jaware rehmat mein jaga de aor ap sub ko ye sadma bardasht karne ki taofiq.ameen summa ameen.hum sab apke es gham mein barabar k sharik hein
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:42 pm

میرے بوھت ہی پیارے فضل رحمان بھائی
    آپ کی اس غمگین موقعہ پر داد رسی کا میں بے حد ممننوں ہوں اور الله سے د عا ہے کہ الله آپ سب بھائیوں کو ایسے حادثوں سے بچا ہے آمین ثَمَہ آمین
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:45 pm

میرے بوھت ہی پیارے فضل رحمان بھائی
    آپ کی اس غمگین موقعہ پر داد رسی کا میں بے حد ممننوں ہوں اور الله سے د عا ہے کہ الله آپ سب بھائیوں کو ایسے حادثوں سے بچا ہے آمین ثَمَہ آمین
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:00 pm

I am extending my sincere thanks to Shabana Noor,Shazia,Noroz,Dr Wahidi,
    Fazal Rehman,Dr Farooq,Dr Zubair,Dr Khilji ,Zia ur rehman and Dr Hameed for Offering prayer for Junaid.
    May God Give you a lot of Happiness in your life.
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:14 am

Dear Latifullah Khattak Greetings!
    I am really thankful to you for the condolence Call, but I am sorry to say that I could not communicate with you because of poor signals.
    Thank you and wish you Good Luck
    With Regards
    Dr Abu Zar
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Sagittarius Number of posts : 451
    Job : Dentist
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by mr dentist Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:10 am

respected dr abuzar sb ...
    may god rest his soul in peace. and allah appp logo ko sabr e jamil aathaa karyy .. this is irreversible loss. we the dr nayyar raza forum fellows have faced these few big hard times during our mph.one of dr haroon and dr sakhi jaan sudden tragic death 2nd of non secure bombing atmosphere in peshawar and third one junaid sb death. but i will say these are all will of GOD.so os k har kaam me behtrii hotii hey ... allah hmarii khattaoun ko maaaf kryy . ham bahut gunehgaar hey .. and hmaary in 2 pyaaryy classfellows dr haroon and dr sakhi jaan and junaid sb ko jaanat ul firdous naseeb kary ..and ham sab ko neek and apni amman me rakyy.. ammen
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Thank You Latifullah!
    I reciprocate identical "Dua" for you,Your Family and all of my friends and their families.
    Khuda Hamari dosti our sense of Sympathy Barqarar Rakhay AAMEEN.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:35 am