Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

+10
Dr Farooq
Dr Abdul Aziz Awan
Dr Zia Khan
The Saint
mr dentist
mehboob
Dr Abu Zar Taizai
Dr Arshid Mehmood MS
Dr. Zubair
Admin
14 posters

Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 182
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) Empty Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester)

Post by Admin Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:43 pm

I have checked the papers. At the moment I am just announcing the names of Position Holders in Mid Term Exam

1. 1st Position: Dr Fazal ur Rehman Bangash (20 out of 30)
    2. 2nd Position: Dr Zubair Mufti (19 out of 30)
    3. 3rd Position: Dr Kashif Hashmat (18 out of 20)

Ironically this time, previously good students performed below average.
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Leo Number of posts : 488
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) Empty Re: Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester)

Post by Dr. Zubair Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Well done Dr. Fazal ur Rehman.

Good show put up during the classes and now translated into good performance in the exam.

Congratz ! ...
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) Empty Re: Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester)

Post by Dr. Zubair Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:45 pm

Sir,

some class fellows are interested in knowing their marks. Is there a possiblity of announcing the whole result here or otherwise ?
    Dr Arshid Mehmood MS

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by Dr Arshid Mehmood MS Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:56 pm

sir what about the result of first and 2nd samester
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:07 pm

I Congratulate Dr Fazal Rehman,Dr Zubair and Dr Kashif from the core of my heart, on putting good performance in the paper and feel sorry for my own performance.
    mehboob
    mehboob

Aries Number of posts : 17
    Job : Lecturer in Pharmacy Deptt. of Abasyn University
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Post by mehboob Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:35 pm

it is for the information of all MPH 1st,2nd,and 3rd semester students that the classes will be continue before Eid. Dr.Nayyer will take his classes on 17th,&18th september2009,while Dr.Azmat class will be off on 19th september.
    Then Eid Vacation will be celebrated and after Eid, classes will be started from 24th september 2009.
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Sagittarius Number of posts : 451
    Job : Dentist
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by mr dentist Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:14 pm

helo
    congratulations to all successful fellows ...... and really sad on not seeing my dear favourite dr abuzar in top positions ............. . . good luck
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Post by Dr. Zubair Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:05 pm

The thing is that Dr. Abu Zar is "Be Taj Badshah" ad I consider him my "peer". Lear a lot from his knowledge and his experience Smile

If he is not amongst top 3 this time, doesn't matter. Inshallah He will resume.

Now that we are moving towards the end of our course, I feel sad that these classes and this routine will last for another few months. I personally have become used to, rather kind of addicted to this knowledge gaining exercise on Saturdays with all the class fellows and Dr. Nayyar.

By the way, sir, you had once talked about some fellowship in TB in another section of the forum. Where has that reached ??
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK

Post by The Saint Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Yes, the program is before approval of the University Syndicate and Board of Studies and from next semester we will be offering MMPH General (the current one) and MMPH with specialization in Epidemiology and Biostatistics, MMPH with Specialization in Health Economics, MMPH with Specialization in Health Services Management and MMPH with specialization in Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases Control.Those who are interested will be required to continue for another full taught semester in these specializations along with a Exam at the end and Viva Voce
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:14 am

Thanks Dr Latif and Dr Zubair for your Concern.
    To tell you honestly,I was much more prepared this time than my any previous exam preps,but misfortune some times comes in by the door which has been kept locked for it, in my case they broke inside my home by the boundary wall.
    As there was No assay type questions from CVC,Injuries,diabetes,mental Health Asthma etc,for which I left no option for the teacher to entrap me,but you know
    Dr Nayyar is very hard to be contained in his paper designing and sometimes you dont have proper remedy for it, here I remember a very fine joke...

Once there was a peer (religious leader) who had many good followers but one named amjed was one of his most staunch follower, on Friday he went the peer's house to learn some knowledge,when amjed knocked at his door the peer's wife told him that your peer is out.
    Amjed: Where is he,the wife replied your stupid peer has gone to Jungle and is excercising some stupidity, Amjed became very much upset at hearing this disgracing words about his peer,,
    Amjed went to the jungle and at last saw his peer, who had caught two lions, one in his one arm and the other in his other armpet, the third lion was just attacking Amjed, but the peer ordered the lion to stop and he really stopped.
    Amjed was very happy,,, when Amjed became relaxed,he copmlained the peer about the disrespecting words of the Peer's wife,, Amjed inquired about,why your wife is so sadistic about you,and dont respect you,
    Peer,replied, Did you see my miracles of stopping the lions in front of you, he said Yes,Yes,
    Peer;do you agree that I have good remedy for all Creatures and solutions for all problems, Amjed Yes Yes Your Honour, of coures you have all solutions for all problems.
    Peer; But the problem of my wife, which you just told, I have no proper solution for that, I am sorry for your dis-heartedness.

So dear friends I am your peer and can perform wel anywhere Inshallah,Dont be dis-hearted at my this momentary bad performance but the Solutions for
    Dr Nayyar's Questions is not always easy.

But this is good to change the paper's formate so that we are more prepared in the future. I took three casual leave for this preparation and was super prepared but bad luck sometimes shows its face.
    I am totally ok and dont feel dishearted.
    Have a nice day!
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 am

Just to add a few words about the objective of paper setting.

All papers are designed with some objectives in mind. In common scenarios this includes

1) testing some very basic theoritical knowledge
    2) testing applied side of the knowledge in a variety of common day to day settings
    3) Advance knowledge to test the super doopers and to help them getting a edge over ordinary stuff
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:18 am

helo sir nayyar ..
    in my openion this med term paper was as tough as FCPS-1 medicnice ..

and as i am a dentist ... so this was really a tough one for me .... as in general we the dentists donot deal with other medical sides .... just pulling the teeth of people with a forceps and this is the main function of dentists in pakistan....
    but now i got the piont ... and i am from very first getting ready for final term .. inshaalah we will perform best in final term ...... congratulations t odr zubair and in specially to dr fazal ..and i personally donot know dr kashif but he is indeed a good performer ... hope dr abuzar will be on top of our result in final term ............ good wishes for all ....
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:59 am

Dear Dr latif

Being a dentist is no excuse. If you make this excuse then the non doctors will simply say that we have done simple BA or MA with 3rd Division and we dont know a word about Health. So we should be exempted and given a free Degree.

You guys need to to grow up. If a thing is included in your course you have to cover that. There is no excuse for not studying a subject
    mehboob
    mehboob

Post by mehboob Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:05 pm

Sir, what about the result of 1st,2nd and 3rd semester.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:52 pm

Wait Mehboob. Your papers are being marked at the moment
    Dr Zia Khan
    Dr Zia Khan

Capricorn Number of posts : 67
    Job : Service to Humanity
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

Post by Dr Zia Khan Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Bundle of congratulations to all good performers.Best of luck for poor performers in term exams
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:29 pm

Best of Luck Dr Zia
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:35 pm

sir
    we are waitign for our separate result of each studnet ... hope we will see it in near future ... thanks ,... and i got ur kind explaination.....\\ nd we will act upon ur advice... god bless all of us
    Dr Zia Khan
    Dr Zia Khan

Capricorn Number of posts : 67
    Job : Service to Humanity
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

Post by Dr Zia Khan Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Best of luck Mr dentist Dr Latif
    mehboob
    mehboob

Post by mehboob Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:48 am

ok
    thanx sir.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:31 am

Here we go with the result of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Semester

1) 1st Position: Dr Mohammad Farooq Khan 64 out of 100
    2) 2nd Position: Shared between Dr Uzma Habib and Humera Haqqani Both 60 out of 100
    3) 3rd Position: Mehboob Alam 56 out of 100
    4) 4rth Position: Amin Khan 54 out of 100

Borderline Passers ( All Scored between 45-49 but were given some grace marks and brought to passing levels)

1. Niamatullah 50 out of 100
    2. Usman Ghani 50 out of 100
    3. Abdul Aziz 50 out of 100
    4. Arshad Javed 50 out of 100
    5. Shabir Ahmad 5o out of 100

Those who Failed in C Grade

Tahir Ali 40 out of 100
    Sohail Anjum out of 100
    Zahid Salarzai 32 out of 100
    Dr Mohammad Arshad Mehmood 30 out of 100

Those who failed in D Minus Grade

Murad Ali 28 out of 100
    Nazifa Bibi 24 out of 100
    Kamaluddin Bahar 18 out of 100
    Zar Ali 14 out of 100
    Inamullah 14 out of 100
    Waliullah 10 out of 100
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:43 am

As far as rest of Result of 4rth and 5th Semester is concerned, rest of students apart from 1st 2nd and 3rd position, their result is as under

Nohammad Ziaullah Khan 17 out of 30
    Noroz Khan 16 out of 30
    Khurram Shahzad 16 out of 30
    M.Akmal Khan 16 out of 30
    Shaima Khan Malek 15 out of 30
    Shazia Khan 15 out of 30

Those who failed but qualified for Grace Marks and hecne brought on passing levels

Latifullah Khattak
    Gul Hameed Gul
    Tahir Bashiruddin Khilji
    Farooq Mirza
    Mutahira Shaheen
    Abu Zar
    Mohammad Daud
    Abdul Wahid Wahidi
    Hadia Mirza
    Shabana Noor
    Mohammad Kamal
    Irfanullah

Those Who failed in D Grade

Shakirullah 10 out of 30
    Zia ur Rehman 10 out of 30
    Hameedullah 10 out of 30
    Mohammad Adnan 10 out of 30
    Anila Farman 08 out of 30
    Dr Abdul Aziz Awan
    Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Pisces Number of posts : 685
    Job : National Coordinator for Polio Surveillance
    Registration date : 2007-02-23

Post by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 pm

The Saint wrote:Dear Dr latif

Being a dentist is no excuse. If you make this excuse then the non doctors will simply say that we have done simple BA or MA with 3rd Division and we dont know a word about Health. So we should be exempted and given a free Degree.

You guys need to to grow up. If a thing is included in your course you have to cover that. There is no excuse for not studying a subject

For those who didnt succeed'

" If you succeed, you don't need to explain but if fail you should not be there to explain"
    Said by HILTLER (but not Dr Nayyar). Beware if Dr Nayyar suddenly turns into TRUE HITLER, then.........................
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Congratulations Dr Abu Zar You are Passed,Don't Worry Grace Marks are for Graceful People!!! Although you wrote the Dose of BCG 0.5 ml instead of 0.05 ml,but still your teacher is so kind,that he did not mind it.(Thanks Dr Nayyar)
    New Way To Congratulate Yourself when no one else is there to do the job.
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:47 pm

For the Final Term Exam,I will arrange tution with Noroz. Please,confirm my reservation
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Noroz Khan is gradually improving his performance. I am constantly watching his performance as he is struggling hard to improve and thats a good sign.

Dr Hameedullah is otherwise a good average student but I guess he is totally Zero out of Zero in English Language which usually turns the table on him. I would advise Hameedullah to undergo an extensive English Language Course

Adnan as usual. Somethings never improve in this world. Some people are gone cases. I wont waste my time on them.

Aneela Farman. Something is seriously wrong with this girl. Her performance has been a constant nose dive over last 2 semesters and its going down at an alarming pace. Someone help me out in finding whats wrong with this once upon a time, good student

Shakirullah needs to have an introspect. He works in WHO and somehow WHO officials have been the worst performers in Public Health Exams. Apart from Shakir, Mr Sohail Anjum who is also in WHO has been performing extremely badly and bringing a bad name to their already notorious organizations. They should take Public Health "SERIOUSLY"
    mehboob
    mehboob

Post by mehboob Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:10 pm

congratulation to Dr M.Farooq upon ist position and also to second position holders and all other colleagues, and to other i sugest to study hard.
    wish you best of luck to all.
    Dr Farooq
    Dr Farooq

Taurus Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-03-30

Post by Dr Farooq Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Thanks alot Mehboob bhai.
    Congrats to you too.

Heartiest Congrats to The position holders of 4th & 5th semester as well as to my colleagus of 1st,2nd and 3rd semester.

Consolation Best Luck to other fellows.
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 am

hi congratulations to dr farooq and all others on showing good performance...

and for our dear dr abu zar i would like to say .. that this time dr abuzar was with a badluck.... as i myself was also included in those who wrote BCG dose as .5 insted of .05......
    truly spekaing i was dead sure on .05 but i saw some one answer sheet by chance during paper where it was written as .5 so i copied it and went wrong ....

but thansk to sir nayyar we were given grace marks ........ and dr abu zar is a shining star and a very very devoted and respective public health proffessional...... i hope we will come back with a stylish entry in the final term inshaalh .... and on other hand i am wonder over dr fazal performance ... as for as dr zubair is concernd we all think he is a super and born genius....(zubair donot come down in fina term . keep value of my words ) but dr fazal is very astonshing and mysterious .... i will request dr abuzar to ask from him what he eats..... some pea nuts .... baryaani or some thing else special take care .... good luck for mr adnan and congratulation to noroz khan .... but noroz khan doesnot have time to ocme to forum ...... and also congratulations to dr zia ullah khan and dr khurum shehzad on good show.......
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:36 am

I Congratulate Dr Farooque ,other postion holders and all those who passed by grace or disgrace marks and hope that they will keep it up.

Dear Latif thanks for your Good Cmments about me and my sweet friend DrZubair (No Dought he super star).
    I will not let you disappointed, I am still sudying NCD and CDC and think my preparartion is quite good and Inshallah will put my extremely good performance.And I have a myth in my mind that whenever I top the midterm I usually dont top the final,which is hidden from you and comes to my knowledge in the transcryp,This time I did not topped the Midterm so the Chances are bright to perform wel.

But When I retropspectively study my DMC then I am satisfied with my performance because most of my teachers have given me good marks as given below

I topped 3 subjects of Dr Nayyar
    Dr Azmat Gave me Maximum Marks in Planning (The only Subject He Taught)
    Dr Zeeshan Kibriya Gave me maximum Marks in Health Economics (His Only Subject with us)
    Dr Jamil also gave me maximum marks in the PHC (Till date the only subject he taught)

So the result is statistically significant,so let's hope for the best.

Dr Latif! I can assure you that you can improve your performance a lot because,your English is good and the concepts are superb. Dr Nayyar Respects the people with clear concepts and Good English and I hope you have the potential to surface-up your Position.

Congratulations to Amin Khan
    Wish you all the Best
    muhammad arshad
    muhammad arshad

Virgo Number of posts : 126
    Job : Technologist
    Registration date : 2009-07-17

Post by muhammad arshad Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:47 am

Congratulation to Dr Mohammad Farooq Khan by getting 1st position
    and also to Dr Uzma Habib and Humera Haqqani Mehboob Alam Amin Khan,
    and to other.
    wish you all the Best.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am

Dear Abuzar, next time I am expecting rock solid performance from you and do not expect some lousy mistakes like you mentioned dose of BCG as 0.5 ml instead of 0.05ml, or HLA-DR3 association, or WHO criteria for labelling a case as TB etc etc.

Study your books in quite detail and discuss with me, if there is confusion. But thorough study is a must
    ameen
    ameen

Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by ameen Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Congratulations to all Students who passed with good Marks.
    And a lot of thanks to our dear sir Dr. Nayer Raza Sahib who take so much interest in our work.Sir Nayer Sahib always advice us and work with us with full capacity.Sir, is doing very hard work.
    Always thanks to our dear teacher.
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:31 pm

Ok Sir, Taken Wel.
    You will see a phenomenal Performance (Inshallah),provided the paper is not in Ramazan Evening, where we ourselves are suffering from the diseases in which you are taking our exam I mean Hypoglycemia, mood abnormality,Confusion,hypotention and other Nutritional Imbalances.
    Take Care
    With Regards
    Dr Abu Zar
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Post by Dr. Zubair Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:23 am

The Saint wrote:Yes, the program is before approval of the University Syndicate and Board of Studies and from next semester we will be offering MMPH General (the current one) and MMPH with specialization in Epidemiology and Biostatistics, MMPH with Specialization in Health Economics, MMPH with Specialization in Health Services Management and MMPH with specialization in Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases Control.Those who are interested will be required to continue for another full taught semester in these specializations along with a Exam at the end and Viva Voce

Dear sir,

It may be premature to ask this question at this stage, but can we have an idea if speicalization in "Epidemiology and Biostats" will include some statistical softwares in the carriculum ?
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:21 am

Yes, Epi Info and SPSS
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Sir,
    I am interested in Epidemiology and am planning to attend this course.
    Thanks for the details.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 182

Post by Admin Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Abuzar this is not a course, this is a specialization
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:02 am

That's Fine, Then I will plan even more for it.I love three specialities,1,Epidemiology 2,Communication and 3,Nutrition.
    The Nutrition and Communication, I think is not there in the list yet.
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Post by Dr. Zubair Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:07 am

Sir, I have a few queries in this regard:

- What will be the schedule of the specialization classes ? Will it be the same i.e. 3 days a week or somewhat different?

- If one wants to join this specialization while in the last semester before dissertation (as we are, now), how would he/she go about it? Will he/she join before the dissertation or after its completion?

- If someone wants to join the specialization program after finishing regular MPH (later, after some time), I perceive from your message that he will just take one semester of the subject he wants to specialize in. Please correct me if I am wrong.

And last but not the least, your comments about the selection criteria for this specialization program ? Smile
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:42 pm

Well, this is going to be a much intensive course. 3 Hours per day and 4 weeks a day for 4 months followed by a Serious Research Project unlike the plagiarised lousy projects currently being done in General MPH. I dont think everyone can do this. Only toppers should go for it.
    Hypothyroids like Zar Ali, Kamaluddin, Hameedullah, and others on the list should stay thousand miles away from it unless they are damn sure that they can do it.
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:26 pm

زبیرہ ،بیا خو شے بد نہ دے آشنا زان تیارہ وہ چہ پہ ور دانگو
    خو لیگ شان د ڈاکٹر نیّر نہ د فیس تپوس ھم وکڑَہ چہ سومرہ فیس دے
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Fee information should be directed to Mr Hanif or someone else in administration and not me as I dont deal with financial matters
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Post by Dr. Zubair Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Dear Abuzar, Smile Smile I knew the answer, that is why I remained technical and didn't touch financial matter. Smile
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:30 am

OK BOSS
    &
    VERY GOOD ZUBAIR!!!!!

I also remained half Technical ,thereore did not addressed the BOSS Directly otherwise,he would have hanged me. Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) Icon_biggrin Result of Mid Term Sep 2009 (4rth and 5th Semester) Icon_redface
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Good Abuzar, You are learning rabbit
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:00 am

Sir,
    Right Now I have opened CDC Atlanta in one window and am busy with you in the other.I am not loosing a minute to immprove my knowledge regarding NCD and Communicable diseases,but from today onwards I am also browsing some pages for International Health.
    I will perform very wel in the coming exam Insha allah.
    Even the EDO is interested to see my good Marks and has told me that you can use ineternet in the office. I have a very good book Regarding CDC,NCD and International health and have studied it once thorouhly.
    Dr.Bangash
    Dr.Bangash

Aquarius Number of posts : 108
    Job : Health Deptt.KPK
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

Post by Dr.Bangash Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:54 pm

dr abuzar work hard for the upcomming exam and wish u best of luck 2 show best of ur performance qn k mein ne to wese b es midterm exam mn tukke lagaye te aor by chance top kar lia,lehaza work hard taake agli dafa mere tukke apke knowledge ka moqabla na kar saken.u 9 wt i mean 2 say.
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:28 pm

No Dear Fazal Rehman,You are quite intellegent and can top the list again.This was not by Chance you are really working hard and are also very regular,but my one complain about you is (You are very irregular in the Forum) please improve this aspect also.

Today's lecture was one of the best lectures of Dr Nayyar due to many reasons,
    it opened new dimentions in my brain.
    I like such presentations without multimedia
    The Topic was very interesting
    The Concept was very clear
    He had a full command on the subject
    my very vague concept about Genomics was canged and clarified
    The most exciting thing for me was the reverse transcryptation process,even if I dont revise the book, I will still not remain blank in the paper

I am giving 100/100 Marks to our Great Teacher on delivering such an exciting lecture
    Thank you so much Sir, for gathering and presenting the superb material.
    Wish You Good Luck Dear Sir and Dr Fazal Rehman
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:44 pm

The Best thing for learning is to take interest in the subject or subjects. I have not learnt things in my life due to hard work alone, I actually learnt more as my quest for seeking more and more knowledge is insatiable and still I am lost in the wild ocean of knowledge, an ocean without frontiers, and i love to remain lost in this vast universe of information

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:56 am