Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me. EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me. EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me. EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me. EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me. EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me. EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

5 posters

Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me.

Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me. Empty Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me.

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Dear Zubair!!

AOA!
    You will be Happy to know that your GPA is 3.58 exactly like me. I think Dr Farooque Merza Stood 2nd.and Hadia Merza Scored 3.22.

Today I went to the controller of examination's room and saw a few details. I have topped all the three subjects of the last semester i.e.

Health Policy
    PHC
    MCH

without sharing, which shows that you have scored some high marks in the last two semesters which I levelled in this semester.Don't forget to Bring a big Cake for me, as I am the first who informed you about your excellent performance.
    Wish You All The Success in Your Future Career.
    Your Ever loving CR
    Dr Abu Zar
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Sagittarius Number of posts : 451
    Job : Dentist
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me. Empty Re: Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me.

Post by mr dentist Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 am

dear dr abu zar....
    can you tell me my position in gpa. plz .... as we know you have a big access to admin. hahahahahhahaha just joking ... if possible plz see my 3 semesters result also thanks take care dr latif
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me. Empty Re: Zubair Congratulations On Sharing The Top Postion With Me.

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:30 am

Dear Latif!
    I will see your result and score with the Controller sahib and then send it to you.

But for detailed Marks Certificate you need to pay Rs 500 as Service Charges.
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:09 pm

thanks dear dr abu zar sb
    just tell me my 3 semester gpa and no need to detial marks ..... hmhmmhmhmhm thanks take care god bless you
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:56 pm

Dear Dr Latif, Salamuna!
    For the Detailed Score you need to Submit Rs 500, Your Score is Some what 2.87
    And For the Classes You Need Not to Come, Being DL Students,But if you want to come then you are Wel Come. Just Concentrate on your assignment and Come for the Mid and Final Semester
    With Regards
    Dr Abu Zar
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Post by The Saint Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Dear Dr Abuzar
    I have a copy of the result with me. According to the result submitted by me for the last semester, Dr Tahir Bashiruddin Khilji has topped the paper of Health Policy. You are in second position and your marks are 5 less than that of Dr Khilji.
    I am surprised as to who changed the result. I have just talked to Assistant Controller of Exams on phone and he said the result which you are referring to, is of 2 semesters ago, that is the exam conducted in Feb 2009.
    I dont know how the controller told you about the subject marks, while the marks sheet with me is showing something else.
    I guess you have topped the Semester ending Feb 2009. For the last semester I taught Health Policy in which Khilji is first, you are second and Zubair is third
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Good Night Sir,

I agree with you, but all this may have happened because of Khilji name and result was missing,
    But in the rest two papers i.e. PHC and MNCH I have the DMC and have topped these two according to the Result, And Also According to Dr Jamil who told us in the class that Dr Abu Zar scored the highest marks in both of my Papers,then one of our class fellow asked about his own marks,I think Dr Fazal Rehman, but he regerettd that I just remember the maximum marks.

But we love and respect your evaluation more than any thing else
    Thanks for the Correction please, add your internal adjustment mark to my first & 2nd semester,you promised three times in the epidemiology classes to give me extra marks on my good show in the concerned lectures, and also in the other classes of first semester

Khilji Mubarak Ho Bhai Tum to Chupay Rustum Niklay
    Magar Mujhay Our Piyaray Zubair ko Health Plicy Main 2nd Position ke Mabarakbad Day DAINA.
    Dr Nayyar kay class main 2nd Aana Bhi hamaray liay Ghaneemat Hay

AAP KA PUR KHULOOS DOST
    Dr Abu Zar
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Post by The Saint Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Dear Dr Abu Zar

As per my promise I have given you maximum marks in Internal Evaluation which are highest but when I was checking the paper of Health Policy I kept the expected positions holders paper seperately and read each and every question attempted almost 3-4 times. No doubt you had attempted your paper excellently as was my expectation, but Khilji went way too forward and his explanation of Policy issues was very professionally written and explained. So when I summed up everything, you were trailing just 5 marks behind.

Nevertheless, tough competition is good because it infuses a spirit of parallel competition between good students. But the most sad part of the story is that the majority of have proven themselves with 100% accuracy that they are diagnosed Hypothyroids forever.

No one has any cure for them, except honourable Adolf Hitler
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:04 pm

thanks dr abuzar sb....
    dher dher salamoona ..... mubarak ho apko and dr khilji sb ko... and also dr zubair ko.....\
    and nayyar sb ko chaheye k aap theno k elawaa be ksii ko position dhe dhiyaa karyyyy .... hypothyroids ko ne encourage krnaaa chaheyiey warnaaa agar s tara dr abu zar and dr zubair and dr khilji 1 sr 2 nd 3rd aathey rahyy tho ham study karnaaa hee chor dhenngey ..... tak care congratulations to all of you again ..... good wishes for sir nayyar....
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:56 am

That's Great Sir Nayyar!
    Your Endeavours in caliberating and Guaging the Approaches towards Health Policy is Highly Appreciated,
    In the Midtrem I got the highest marks,in the same Paper.
    Now 2nd Position is also not bad.
    Khilji is Really an Intellegent Guy, because I did not expect that someone will beat me in my this most favourite subject, but I appreciate his intellegence and his professional skill and congratulate him, after all he is my good and jolly friend.

Thanks Dr Latif,you too needs congratulation for clearing your semesters in a good way.
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Leo Number of posts : 488
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by Dr. Zubair Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:22 am

Dear brother Abuzar

At the advent, please accept my apologies for not responding to your messages earlier as I had not noticed this post in this section.

Congratulations to you and Dr. Khilji for putting up extraordinary show and being an inspiration for students like me to strengthen my motivation to excel and do better.

I personally feel, my graph has been going down with the passage of time in the course but I'll try my best inshallah to perform better. But its worth to have people like you, Khilji sb., Hadia etc. in the class who keep one awake Smile as Dr. Nayyar said in his last post in this section that competition is always healthy.

As far as your cake is concerned, I am ready anytime but its Ramzan now. Why don't we plan for "Aftari" on some Saturday when I am in Peshawar. Doesn't matter if the group is smaller.

Comments from Dr. Nayyar, yourself and others will take us towards finalizing the program Smile
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Dear Zubair!

Your Postion is quite good, it happen in such situation, fluctuations do occur
    a poet says

" گرتے ہیں شہسوار میدان جنگ میں "
    " وہ طفل کیا گرے جو کو گتنوں کے بل چلے "

The Aftar party will be difficult for many of us to attend as it will be too late to reach home in time, if you agree, we will arrange a get together after Eid Inshallah.
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:43 am

helo dr abu zar sb
    how are you ramzaan days .. hope you will enjoy the fastings.... and yes after eid a get together of whole class will be good idea and i would like to ask you plz tell me 2.87 is how much percent marks ... 71 % or 61 % ...?????/
    as i donot know the criteria of our uni admin....
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:48 am

Yes, Dr Latif!!
    We will be Having a great fun,after Eid Insha Allah,Just wait.You and all around will enjoy.
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:49 am

yes me too thinking like that .... and we must plane it on sunday or on any holidayyy
    Dr.Naeem

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2007-11-17

Post by Dr.Naeem Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Hello Dear colleagues
    Congratulation Dr.Zahir for first position ,Safder Murad for second,Dr.Zahid uallh for third position and for fourth position both Dr.M.Jan and Dr.Mohsin.
    and also congratulation Dr.Abuzar fro second and Dr.Zubair for third position.
    at end congratulation to all my colleagues and sixth semester MPH students.

Regard
    Dr.Naeem
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:50 am

Thanks Dr Naeem!
    I am not 2nd, my overall semester position is "First",
    The controversary was only in the Health Policy Paper in which Dr Khilji Topped and I stood 2nd, in the rest of the Papers like PHC & MCH I have overcompensated that ,hence my total score in the 4th semester is the highest than any one else in my class.

I congratulate to all of my intellegent fellows, like Khilji, Dr Zubair, Dr Hadia Merza,
    Dr Farooque,Dr Fazal Rehman and also to
    (5th smester colleagues)
    Dr Zahir who Topped
    Safdar who stood 2nd Dr Zahirullah for his 3rd Position.

Dr Mohammad Jan and Dr Mohsin have also scored good marks, I congratulate them too.
    Regards
    Dr Abu Zar

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:33 pm