Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Short Courses in Publich Helath EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Short Courses in Publich Helath EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Short Courses in Publich Helath EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Short Courses in Publich Helath EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Short Courses in Publich Helath EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Short Courses in Publich Helath EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Short Courses in Publich Helath EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Short Courses in Publich Helath EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Short Courses in Publich Helath EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

2 posters

Short Courses in Publich Helath

Syed Qamar-ul Hassan

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2007-03-05

Short Courses in Publich Helath Empty Short Courses in Publich Helath

Post by Syed Qamar-ul Hassan Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:29 am

Honorable Dr. NayyarI do sincerely hope that you are fine.

I was thinking for a long time to discuss this idea (actually a personal request) with you. But due to busy job schedule couldn't do so. I think that I should not waste any more time in this regard.

Few months back I had had the opportunity to attend a 2 days workshop on SPSS in Islamabad organized by NUST. I had always known that statistics is my weakness and also many other people like me. The workshop was really an eye opener for me. Although I learned some basics of SPSS but I realized that without good command on statistics one cant effectively use SPSS.

I'm sure you know what I want your attention to be drawn to? in this respect I would like to request you to arranged a special course on Epidemiology and Biostatistics. Im sure the course will achieve popularity soon.

Im sure and confident that my request will be given due consideration, I also realize that this will put a lot of extra burden on your shoulders but we have no choice sir.

Thanking in anticipation

Syed Qamar-ul Hassan
    Project Office
    JICA EPI Project
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Short Courses in Publich Helath Empty Re: Short Courses in Publich Helath

Post by The Saint Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:27 am

I am extremely sorry and regret that it is not possible for me to arrange short courses for 1-2 persons

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:46 pm