Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

+4
habib1st
Dr. Abdul Wahid Wahidi
The Saint
Dr Abu Zar Taizai
8 posters

MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009

Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009 Empty MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Wed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Dear All!
    We have arranged a get-together programme along with a
    Dinner,at Shiraz Restaurant Peshawar,immediately after attending the Class on Saturday 6 June 2009.
    Those interested, please give your names in this section for the timely collection of the fund.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009 Empty Re: MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009

Post by The Saint Wed May 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Abuzar, again you are expecting the Hypothyroids to give contributions. They are so shoom they would prefer to kill themselves rather than donating for the get together scratch
    Dr. Abdul Wahid Wahidi
    Dr. Abdul Wahid Wahidi

Cancer Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009 Empty Re: MPH Fellows Get-Together +Dinner Due in Shiraz,On 06/06/2009

Post by Dr. Abdul Wahid Wahidi Thu May 28, 2009 7:29 am

Dear Organizer of program for gathering,
    This is a good oppurtunity to get-togather and enjoy in the environment where there is no lectures of health policy, Epidemiology................

This gathering will refresh us and am sure with making jocks and eating of some types of food in Sheraz Restaurant, will no longer suffer from hypothyroidism.

Selecting of the type of food to eat, should have direct relation on reduction of hypothyroidism.

Please note my name as a participant.

Thanks
    Dr. Wahidi
    habib1st
    habib1st

Capricorn Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2008-06-12

Post by habib1st Thu May 28, 2009 11:33 am

Respected Sir and dear friends A.O.A
    Respects and regards from far long distances . iam just in border with tajikistan and thousands of problems i faced each day
    No net ,no contact with u people i hope u ppl didn`t forget me , i work for arrangements of educational programs and hear warnining continiously
    remember me in ur prayes
    if i get to know about date of final exam , i will be so glad and thankful from heart and try my best to come there befor but i can`t say now due i am in probationary period.
    have nice time allah hafiz
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Fri May 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Sir,
    You are Right, the Hypos prefer "Bachat",but these funny Creature also love Music and Fuction,Now let them bring to bear pressure on their nephrones to opt between these two competing choices.
    Hello Abdul Wahid!!
    You are the wahid Afghani who confirmed your participation through the forum.

Actually we want to know the number of the total participants, as in sheraz Restaurant booking is necessary and before booking, knowing the total Number of the participants, is also necessary,to avoid the "hue and cry" at the last moment.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Fri May 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Yes Prior Booking is must, otherwise the Hypos may be made to eat like they eat "Lakhtay walay Choolay" near Spin Jamaat near KTH. The choice is now of Hypos
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sat May 30, 2009 9:18 am

This "Lakhtay Choley" is their Pathognomic sign for their identification in Dr Nayyar's Book of "Salient Features of the Hypothyroids".
    ameen
    ameen

Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by ameen Sat May 30, 2009 6:04 pm

Please all students of 1st, 2nd and 3rd MPH are requested to

to contribute and give their names for attending the programe.

At this only 3 students have contributed for programe and if any

other, please confirm before the programe.

Thanks for Dr Nayer Sahib who also take interest in such programes and also to Dr Abu Zar.
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sun May 31, 2009 8:26 am

Dear Dr Ameen Greetings from Jallozai!
    We have also started Collecting Money from 4rth semester, and Dr Wahidi,Dr Akmal, Dr Kamal and Me have contirbuted 700 Each, Further more Dr Zubair (4th Semester)and Safdar Murad Rashida Haq ,Rukhsana Noor,And Shabana Noor (5th smester) are confirmed to attend this Programme but yet have not contributed the Cash,which I think they will on the coming Thursday.Please! Now tell me whether you have counted yourself in that county or not so that I may have the exact calculation?
    zahidsalarzai
    zahidsalarzai

Aries Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by zahidsalarzai Sun May 31, 2009 9:43 am

Dear All

This is a good program,but dont waste time ,study hard, final exam is near,study hard instead of wasting time on parties,i think Dr.Abuzar is share with Shiraz Hotel .

Thanks

Dr.Zahid

Kabul Afghanistan
    ameen
    ameen

Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by ameen Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Dear Dr Abu Zar

I also counted myself but there are also 3 others students who also saying that we also have toattend the party but yet not contributed the money.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:15 pm

I guess, Abuzar, your dinner program is also failing. Its useless to bet over dead horses
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 am

Sir!
    "YE PROGRAM HO KE RAHEGA"
    As we have enoug people rather more than enough.
    1.Dr Abdul Wahid Wahidi
    2.Dr Zubair
    3.Mr Kamal
    4.Dr Akmal
    5.Dr Nayyar Raza Kazmi
    6. Mrs.Dr Nayyar Raza Kazmi
    7.Rukhsana Noor
    8.Shabana Nooor
    9.Rashida Haq
    10. Safdar Murad
    11.Dr Abu Zar
    12.A Student from First Semester (His Name will be anounced soon)
    13.Another student from first semester (His name will come later)
    14.Another student from the same class (Dr Ameen know his name)
    17. (As there are more three,but will contribute the cash on the coming thursday)
    This is enough for us.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:53 am

Ok, if you are satisfied with them, its alright. Otherwise I have no hope in Mega Hypothyroids. Not only have they failed in academics, but also in all other spheres of life like Social Sphere, cultural sphere.
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Leo Number of posts : 488
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by Dr. Zubair Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:10 am

AOA forum ! ..

I am really sorry Dr. Abu zar I couldn't put enough in our joint campaign for holding this dinner as I was constantly on the move.

Inshallah I shall join the dinner. Also I confirmed from Dr. Hadia her participation. I'll also contact you on the phone.

The way you mentioned the three 1st semester students, made me laugh (one name will be announced soo, one later, one known to Ameen) he he Smile

Anyway, lets ensure till Thursday that its not only us 5 (Me, you, Dr. Nayyar and Mrs. and Dr. Hadia) who are left for the gathering. I hope its not the case. I think we can only be sure of the ones who really make contribution till Thursday.

Bravo !...
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Dear Zubair you don't need to worry about the programme,as it is totally inedendant of the number of the participants unlike the tour programme,for which we needed a huge fund at least to pool-up for the Hire, which was Rs 6000.This Programme will happen to occur Inshaalllah even if we are a few, as no extra funding except for food expenses is required.And this much I can pay from my own pocket,I am relaxed and you should also be.
    I am getting an astonishing reponses from my colleagues regarding the interest they take in this programme,through fones and emails I will paste here a copied email from a Colleague here for your assurance....
    Dr Abu Zar please accept my best wishes.please enlist my name for program which will be on saturday 6 June 09.
    I will contribute on friday 05/06/09, because on thursday I will on the way from Jalalabad to Peshawar.
    last Friday I want to pay you for the program but you were absent, and I was absent on Thursday and Saturday last week.

Dr. Fidaullah "Naseeri"
    MD, MPH

Now we, the participants are 20 and I think it is enough because Sheraz is not that much capacious and let the other people Dine too,Besides the MPH Fellows on the same Night.
    habib1st
    habib1st

Capricorn Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2008-06-12

Post by habib1st Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Salam all hope u all be fine
    no one have time to replay some one who is so far who even can`t find some time to eat simple chooooli even like that spin jummat chooli( i never see that) but any how
    have nice dinner or lunch in sheraz
    i came from 3 hrs way to check email
    allah hafiz all Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Exclamation
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:54 pm

STATUS UPDATES OF GET-TOGETHER PROGRAMME:

The Get-Together programme is herby Finalized with the following Participants: -

From First, 2nd and 3rd Semester Combined -Class a total of 5 Persons will participate,

From 4th Semester 6 Persons

From Final Semester 3 Persons have contributed the Cash in advance.

With Two Guests (Teachers & Allied), we are 16 persons in Total (Dr Zubair,Dr Hadia and Mr Noroz inclusive)

Although there were many other Colleagues who were interested too in the programme but in the finalization and contribution process they did not turn-up positively so I am not in- the- know with them. Amongst them are Safdar Murad, Dr Arshid Mahmood MS Pabbi and Mr Shakir Provincial Polio Data manager and Dr Basheeruddin Khiljee I have kept the flexibility for them. If they happen to see my this post, please prompt me in time (Tonight).

I have placed the booking order with Sheraz Restaurant. Total 16 Persons with plus, minus 2 to 3.The time is 8:30 old time (as the Sheraz follows old time), upper family hall has been booked for tasty “BUFFE” come and enjoy.

I appreciate the graciousness of my teacher Dr Nayyar for his moral support and appropriate guidance in arranging this prgramme. Mr Kamal and Dr Ameen also deserve appreciation, but Dr Zubair remained absent during the critical moments.????

Note: The Contribution needed is Rs 700 per capita, so for those who have contributed Rs 600 (1rst, 2nd and 3rd year) will need to add Rs 100 More.

I will request our Teacher to bring Camera to take a few pictures, at least to show it to those whose thyroid system does not support the enjoyment software.

The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:36 am

Zubair is out of focus these days. Dont know why....Perhaps he is quite busy somewhere. He was in Quetta last week
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Post by Dr. Zubair Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:05 am

Sir, I am back. ...

... Brother Abu zar, I am back to Islamabad and shall be back to Peshawar by today Inshallah. Thanks very much for keeping me included in spite that I could not meet you and contribute in time. I am ready for the fine for being absent at critical moment Smile. I didn't post here, after my last message assuming that you'll keep me on board which you thankfully did.
    I kept posting in photography section, nonetheless.

See you Inshallah this evening or tomorrow Smile
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Wel Come Zubair! On your safe Return, I forgot all Stories, with your Sorries.
    In Urdu there is a famous Song, I will qoute here for you
    First I will translate a few words so that it may not hamper my Rhyme Scheme (Qafia) Zaher (poison) Nadi (Stream) Too (You) Qemati (Precious)
    Now Read

"Zaher ke Nadi Hay Too
    Pher bhi Qemati hay Too"
    although you were not good for us (in organizing the programme) but still we have regards for you.

Now the latest updates about the upcoming programme.

Dear Brothers and their Sisters!
    We have finalized the list of the participants who have contributed the cash and will attend the Programme.I Will serve the list of their Names for you,as follow,
    1.Dr Nayyar Raza Kazmi
    2.Dr Abdul Wahid Wahidi
    3.Dr Zubair
    4.Dr Ameen Khan
    5. Mr Mohammad Kamal
    6.Dr Abu Zar
    8.Dr Mohammad Farooque
    9.Dr Fida Ulllah
    10.Dr Zar Ali
    11.Mr Noroz
    12.Humera
    13.Rukhsana Noor
    14.Shabana Noor
    15.Shazia
    16.Dr Mohammad Akmal

If I have left the name of someone,please let me know.I will get back to you soon with some good pictures.
    "Good Night"
    Have a lot of fun,and delicious foods.
    Note: Start Taking Syrup Mosegor 2TSF thrice a day before meal from now,till Saturday evening
    With Regards
    Dr Abu Zar CR
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:30 pm

In the above list I have Missed NO 7 Which is Hadia Merza.she has also contributed the Cash and will attend the programme.Sorry for the inconvenience,it may have caused you.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Or remain fasting on saturday if you want to give a blow to Sheraz restaurant and encash your hard earned money. Best of luck with your stomachs
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Post by Dr. Zubair Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Cramping Constipations anticipated ! .... Please increase the dose of Thyroxine Wink and add Creamaffin or Laxobaron.
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:04 am

Your Suggestions are Good but for those who will not attend this programme and are resilient to Remain Deprived and to Enjoy "Boriyyat"
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:36 am

Some people are born hypothyroids, some become hypothyroids in their life, and others have Hypothyroidism enthrusted upon them
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:03 am

and some enjoy to see the Funny Manifestations of this Disease on their poor-self
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:46 am

Well said Abuzar Very Happy
    Dr.Syed Mohsin

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2007-12-09

Post by Dr.Syed Mohsin Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Dear Dr.Abu Zar,
    You arranged all parties in the absence of your previoulse class fellwos, on that time we requested several time to arrange this kind of parties but no body paid attention to it, anyway I wish for all of you good apetite and remember us during the dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 pm

We Missed You all, and I faced towards Afghanistan while sitting on the Dinning Table to
    Co-Memmorate your missing!
    Inshaallah Next Time we will invite you, if you have this fun-seeking Germs then you are our best friend like Dr Nayyar and Dr Zubair & You are always wel come

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:18 pm