Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

+2
The Saint
Dr Abu Zar Taizai
6 posters

The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation

Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation Empty The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Our Respected Teacher Dr Nayyar has contributed Much to the Abasyn University, But the most precious contribution is the creation of of the Public Health Forum,which is not only performing the job of facilitating learning process but is equally good for entertaing our respected and beloved friends who are doing tiring jobs and studies.
    Further it makes a link through which we can share our views and experiences.Here I will appreciate the contributions of Our ex-Alumini
    Dr Abdul Aziz,who also remains in close touch with us and is uploading a lot of valuable reading materials to the MPH Students,his services in this connection is admireable.He is often discussed by Dr Nayyar in the Class with some good references
    Dr Zubair is also a good player of this naughty game especially his comments in Photography Freaks Section,and needs to be appreciated.

But above all I will again appreciate our respected Teacher Dr Nayyar who creates an environment for the Gup Shup and Knowledge Triad in which we are the agents and the watchers are the Hosts.
    I am surprised why our other Colleagues do not participate,though they have full potentials of doing that,Especally Fazal Ur Rehman.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation Empty Re: The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation

Post by The Saint Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:09 pm

I guess Fazal ur Rehman is working under pseudonym of Mr Dentist now, and hence participates off and on, on this forum
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Leo Number of posts : 488
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation Empty Re: The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation

Post by Dr. Zubair Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Dear Abu zar: You have been quite modest about yourself.
    I feel something is missing, when I don't get your utmost witty comments after every refresh key stroke. Smile

I hope and and pray that this forum caries on and flourishes further.
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:22 pm

Sir!
    I think Dr Latif is behind this Account.

Sir! I need One suggestion from you. When I go to Dr Arshid Guest Room and want to log in on his PC,I just cross his Public Health Forum,Then I open my own email ID, but when I log in to the Forum and want to send some material,it is displayed as being sent from his account,although I had already clicked crossed his account.
    Please. comment
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Thanks Zubair!
    Now Dr Aziz Has also taking interest in the fashion we do. I think Now our weight is telting the balance towards us, Because Dr Nayyar is already there.
    Thanks once again for your encouraging comments.
    Zubair your hints about photo uploading is no more there will you please,send it again.
    I want to save it.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:38 pm

AbuZar you simply need to log off from Dr Arshid account and then log in again from your own account. Thats it, pretty simple
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Thanks Sir!
    I will try it on the comming Thurseday.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Fazal ur Rehman Khan Bangash is a good student although he is again becoming a bit hypothyroid and excess of something which is making him bald. I guess soon he will be again in full colors to participate again on this forum
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Post by Dr. Zubair Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Dear Abu zar
    The post about uploading pics are there on page 7 of the photography freaks. I am posting here again for your convenience:

"In the message editor options click the icon "host image" (when mouse is brought over the icon, the name appears). Click browse button and select the picture file you want to upload and then click host it. Three different links will appear after a while, depending upon the speed of your connection. Copy the last link which will have the picture file name in the end.
    Now click another icon i.e. image icon. A window with a single field will appear. Paste the copied link intho that field and click ok. The picture will appear where you had left the cursor."
    Dr. Zubair
    Dr. Zubair

Post by Dr. Zubair Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Sir,
    As we cannot reply to the posts in notices section, I am making a humble comment on the recent post by your good self in the mentioned section.
    It is very kind and responsiblf of you to announce the recap sessions with timings well in advance, as ever.
    My submissive query is, "Can you play a kind role in arranging such sessions for the subjects taught by other teachers". To be more specific, Maternal Child healthcare and Primary Health Care for the 4th semester.

I, alongwith a few other handful interested DL students am thankful to you for making the class of Health Policy on Saturday in regular schedule which made it possible for us to attend it regularly in spite of being DL students.

Kind Regards
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Sagittarius Number of posts : 451
    Job : Dentist
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by mr dentist Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:59 am

helo good morning as my name mr dentist is creating confusion in my friends , so to day i say that its me Dr Latif ullah khattak dentist at wah cantt , and distance laerning student in 3 rd semester. and really i will be happy to meet mr fazal rehman , who was thought to be using mr dentist . and i appriciate dr abuzar , dr zubair for thier good contribution on the forum ,
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:55 am

Thanks Zubair! This time your details are pretty more than your previous instructions,I know that the gone ones are there in the forum but I pretended to send me some more hints,Because I could not properly understood the previous one.Now I got that,Thank You Very Much,

Mr Dentist!
    Dr Nayyar has given you such an avatar,that needs 64 Teeth to fill your Mouth completelt,(Very Big Mouth).
    If you are not Fazal Rehaman then please,Remove the Cap from your head,because
    Dr Nayyar has mistakenly given it to Dr Fazal, who needs it.
    Your Brotherly
    Dr Abu Zar
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:14 am

Yes, Fazal ur Rehman needs a hat badly these days. If hats are not available, we might have to do some farming on his head. So the confusion is cleared that its Dr Latif and not Dr Fazal ur Rehman as I initially thought
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Sir!
    He will be OK,after marriage. He is suffering from "GDS" (Girls Defficeincy Syndrome)
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:26 pm

And I always thought that perhaps he was married to one of our female MPH student......
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:41 pm

It was just an apprenticeship Sir,
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:40 pm

scratch
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:25 pm

I didn't notice and the forum statistics show that we have crossed 1000 posts on this forum. Now that is an achievement and I hope the popularity of the forum will grow more with the passage of time
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:23 am

Of Course! We hope that it will become,the most popular Web site in the whole Pakistan,as other people are also interested to be the members of the Forum but yet have not joined,Like Dr Sabz Ali Khan ,Dr Shahidullah, (The EDO and Deputy EDO Health) Nowshera.
    Dr Rab Nawaz Asstt Director Perssonel DG Office Peshawar,and a few others good doctors are Ardently interested to join us on the Forum.We say wel Come to all our friends,and say thanks to those who have already joined and are contributing.
    May God Succeed us in Flourishing our Forum and Imrove the Health of our poor Puplic.
    We have open doors and secure borders.
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:07 am

hi friends
    so so sorry for being absent for few days from forum, my wife is ill and i was unable to visit the forum as in our villege there is no net facility ,
    dear dr abu zar
    i m ready to give this hat to fazal rehman ,okies i will change my avator , but i m not sure that fazal rehman is using forum now days ,hmhmhmhhmmh he may be busy in browsing www.shaadi.com , www.americansingles.com , pak match.com, these are very use ful links but not for our classfellows except mr fazal rehman with best wishes for fazal
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:25 am

i guess there is no such site as mphsingles.com otherwise it would have benefited a lot.......
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Dr Fazal ur Rehman is a nice guy,but he don't want to come on the forum.
    I think he needs repeated Requests.
    In Urdu there is a famous poem:

"Hamari Ye Aarzoo,Keh vo Naqab Uthaaye Khud,
    Un ki Aarzoo Keh Taqaza Karay Koi"
    Thanks Dr Latifullah for Contributing................
    Actually we four Dr Nayyar Sahib,Dr Abdul Aziz Awan Sahib Dr Zubair and me,are enough to give as many material To the forum as one can think about,we have a variety of stuff about thinking,ideas,mischiefs,crimes,photo.......and the Sweet "Shararat" but we enjoy more when someone Bowl Loosely and we make a huge..... huge six.
    Now come on for bowling,,,,,,,,,,,and see your ball on the roof of the spectator,,You will enjoy your ball been hit by any one of us..
    With Sincerity,
    Yours Friendly,
    Dr Abu Zar
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Dont use the word "ball". In America when you use the word ball, then it is taken as something else.....
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Fazal ur Rehman is suffering from low hormone levels these days. Abuzar you should go and visit him in his clinic (where he is mostly found these days) and ask him if we can do something to bring his hormone levels back to normal. He is otherwise a good student
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:23 am

Sir! I got Your Point!! I am sorry to use the word "BALL" But have used it intentionally,because the Hypo Needs Some Harmonal Words, and as harmones are in abundance in USA so let them copy it,if not from us then "AMERICAN HE SAHEE"
    Dr Abdul Aziz Awan
    Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Pisces Number of posts : 685
    Job : National Coordinator for Polio Surveillance
    Registration date : 2007-02-23

The Public Health Forum is Really a Good Creation Empty Fazal Ur Rehman's English

Post by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Once Maulana Fazal Ur Rehman went to Shiren Rehman's home for a meeting. There he saw a cat and a donkey in the lawn. He could't stop himself and passed comments,

" Your Pussy is beautiful but your Ass is mind blowing".
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:11 pm

He is addicted to blow many things
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Again Jokes should go into the relevant section to avoid clutter
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:22 am

Dr Fazal Logged in briefly as shown by his signature mark of those connected in last 24 hours. Hope he contributes to the forum too
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Fazal Rehman is professor: You want to know How,then Read below.

Once a professor satyed for a night with a pros. The whole night the pros waited but he did nothing with her.
    The pros was very much disappointed.
    The next morning while taking their breakfast,He asked the pros that you have only two hens in your home,but have 8 Chickens, Usually the people keep one chicken for 20 hens. Why you have this disproportionally high number of chickens.
    Pros: Because among them only one is performing his masculine duty, The Rest are Professors.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Professor Emeritus........
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:17 am

helo dr fazal rehman sb
    ab aaaaaaaa b jaaaaaaaa. soneiy dil nahi lagthaaaaaa
    tere binaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaa b jaaaaaa ..... dr sb its not fair , dr abuzar is asking you regularly to contribute , so be a part of the forum , q k mujy tajasus ho gy hey k kahiii apk ideas and comments itne shaaandaar hogy k bas . so you r welsome . will be happy to see your ideas ...
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Reminds me of a Song AAAAAAA AAAJA AAAAAAA AAAJA AAAAAAAA AAAJA of early 70's featuring Sanjeev Kapoor
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:55 am

sir fazal rehman sb ko net pe laathy laathy hamy bahut kuch yaaad aaa jae gaaaa. but fazal sb pe kuch asar nahi hone waaalaaa. and i once again invite fazal rehman and also one thing i would like to explain to him that this forum is totallly freee . no fee atany stage means marne se pehly and marne k baad enjoy free package.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:25 am

I guess Fazal ur Rehman thinks that visiting the site will cost 100 bucks per visit, so he is careful only to visit, when there is too much pressure...... on neurons or perhaps Nephrons
    Dr.Bangash
    Dr.Bangash

Aquarius Number of posts : 108
    Job : Health Deptt.KPK
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

Post by Dr.Bangash Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:47 pm

one thing i must tell that i always come on line very rare may be some mistook me with sdomeone else.i never used another login id and dr.abuzar never insisted me to come on line.sorry brothers abi tak aik b interesting reply nahin aya jis ne b contribute kia to bus khaana pori hi ki hai.plz stick to my question 1st and only then other gap shup.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:03 pm

Good to see you back on the forum..... People around were making some arrangements for you.....Lots of speculations and scandals were in the air.....Now only you can diffuse the situation
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Fazal Rehman Brother!
    Waqai Sub Khana (Ghar) Puri Kerta Hay!
    Aap Say bhi meri Darkhwast hay ke apni Khana Puri Ker Lain! (Shadi)
    Tumharay Surkh Doli Dheknay Ka Mutamanni
    Dr Abu Zar
    5 Bachoon Ka Baap
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Dear Fazal Rehman!
    Have you seen your Avatar, it was not awarded by Chance but was thoughtfully Engineered.
    Please! Think over it,if you cannot explain or understand it, then I will help you out.

It is really unique and very funny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:32 pm