Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

+3
dr.masoodahmad
Zia Dawar
The Saint
7 posters

Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class

The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class Empty Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class

Post by The Saint Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:46 pm

I dont know whether knowledge has no boundaries or stupidity has no boundaries. Students always contest as why they get low marks. This time I am uploading a few images for you people to see whether this sort of students can still claim that they know public health very well. The names of the students will not be disclosed.

Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class 26082010

Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class 26082011

Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class 26082012

Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class 26082013

Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class 26082014
    Zia Dawar
    Zia Dawar

Sagittarius Number of posts : 43
    Job : National Adis Control Program
    Registration date : 2009-09-05

Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class Empty Re: Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class

Post by Zia Dawar Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:16 am

dedicated to 1.2.3 semseter Utah kay phool Kay pathay nazakat say masal dali ishary say yahe kaha kah thira be ye hall kardonga.
    dr.masoodahmad

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class Empty Re: Intellectuals of 1st,2nd and 3rd Semester Class

Post by dr.masoodahmad Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:17 pm

what about the intellectual of 4th 5th and 6th semester....................the wt cohorts?
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 pm

The lady whose papers have been uploaded still contests that she knows everything about Public Health and has done 100% correct papers. I guess time to upload more, if you guys permitt.
    If anybody else has doubts, i can upload their papers too. Now you guys know that when I am always saying in the class, that I want you people to get serious with your studies and still no one listens and cares. I dont know what agendas these students have in their minds, but its a national disgrace and shame.
    Dr rahimullahkhpalwak

Aquarius Number of posts : 26
    Job : Eastern Regional Based Coordinator
    Registration date : 2011-01-09

Post by Dr rahimullahkhpalwak Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:29 am

Dear respected sir
    you are right Sir
    Dr.Hafiz Samee
    Dr.Hafiz Samee

Taurus Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-12-14

Post by Dr.Hafiz Samee Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Respected Sir

Waiting for more uploads.Very Happy
    Dr Khan

Job : SMO LRH PESHAWAR PAK
    Registration date : 2010-02-10

Post by Dr Khan Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:53 pm

DEAR FELLOWS,

ACTUALLY THIS IS NOT MASTK OF THE STUDENTS. ITS FAULT ON PART OF THE INSTITUTIONS WHICH GIVE ADMISSIONS EVEN TO THE ARTS STUDENTS ,SO STANDARD WOULD REMAIN SO.STABDARD & DUE QAULIFICATION WITH PROPER EVALUATION FOR TRAINING MUST BE THE CRITERIA RATHER THAN MINTING OF MONEY & SELF INTEREST WHICH DISCOURAGES &DESTROYS THE INSTITUTIONS ,STANDARD & MERIT IN PAK.STUDENTS SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED RATHER THAN DISCOURAGED BY SHOWING THEIR PAPERS ON FORUM .

DR KHAN .
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Dear Dr Khan Bahadar Khan

Institutions all over the world welcome those who have a thirst for knowledge, and strive the best to upgrade their academic standards. Students in those countries are themselves mature enough to understand their own commitments towards education.

Unfortunately here, Students have an idea to grab a degree by hook or crook. Learning and knowledge is something which least bothers them. Most of these students whose performance is below standards are either B.A's, M.A's, homeopaths, hakeems, LHV's, Lady Health Workers, or simple secretarial staff and of course a few dubious MD's, but they can simply enter the program because the requirements from HEC are just a Bachelors degree, and these so called students have usually obtained their BA's through hook or crook. So admission cannot be denied to them on legal grounds.

The real problem is that I as a teacher can foresee the weak students right from the beginning and I constantly keep them in my eyes and constantly keep them telling in the class that they have to work hard, get things seriously, but these bunch of crooks and low lifes, never pay any heed to my advices.

Even in the last semester I singled out a few very very weak students, and constantly warned them of the impending loom if they did not change their habits, and didnt get serious with their studies, but none of them took me seriously. result is in front of you.

I have uploaded these papers because the students in question, (one male and one female) openly contested that they know 100% about public health and attempted 100% correctly and they accused me of being unfair. Thats why I have uploaded the papers so that you people yourself decide what should be done with them. And I have more than 50 emails telling me to not only fail them but to kick them out of the University.

This is also a lesson for others that for God sake always take your studies seriously. If you simply want to buy a degree, then Darra Adam Khel is the place for you people, not Abasyn.
    dr.masoodahmad

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post by dr.masoodahmad Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Mangoes do not grows when apples are planted.

Somebody has said "my parents brought me from heaven to earth but my teacher sent me from earth to heaven. Such is the place of a teacher.
    In every institution one find some very good teachers and Dr.N.R Kazmi is one of them. He always put a lot of effort in his lectures and is never tired. One thing which encourage us is that he shows a lot of interest. He is very loyal to his profession.
    He reminds me of Mr Ghulam Nabi (Late) my Botany teacher in Edwards flower College Peshawar.
    Dr Khan

Job : SMO LRH PESHAWAR PAK
    Registration date : 2010-02-10

Post by Dr Khan Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 am

DEAR & RESPETED TEACHER,
    AS FOR AS ITHINK QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT BE THE CRTERIA . OTHER POLITE ASSESSMENTS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. NO DOUBT DR NAYER S VERY NICE & MAM OF PRINCIPLE,STRAGHTFORWARD , SICERE, FRIENDLY. SO AS MPH COORDINATOR HIS INSTRUCTIONS,&SUGGESTIONS MUST BE HONESTLY ACCEPTED BY THE ABASYN UNIV ADM; FOR BETTER STANDARD/REPUTATION . THX DR KHAN
    Muhammad Yasir
    Muhammad Yasir

Pisces Number of posts : 94
    Job : (Drugs Quality Control)
    Registration date : 2010-04-02

Post by Muhammad Yasir Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Salam friends and Sir Dr.Nayyar
    Actually Administration of Abasyn University was about to seperate MPH and MMSPH programes, now i dont know what happened to that.
    My suggestion is to Admit the PMDC registered persons into MPH programe and the rest into MMSPH programe according to the policy of Higher Education Commission of Pakistan so many problems will be solved due to this seperation.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Yes, I will agree to what Yasir said. In this way we will have the best cream in MPH section, while the dirt and scum will go to MMSPH. That way both sections can be satisfied......

But anyhow we are slowly revamping our system and hopefully the dirt will be automatically filtered and we will get rid of such within next 2-3 semesters, Inshallah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:23 pm