Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Definitive farewell and Welcome party     EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Definitive farewell and Welcome party     EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Definitive farewell and Welcome party     EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Definitive farewell and Welcome party     EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Definitive farewell and Welcome party     EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Definitive farewell and Welcome party     EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Definitive farewell and Welcome party     EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Definitive farewell and Welcome party     EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Definitive farewell and Welcome party     EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

+6
mohammad arif
The Saint
Dr.M.Hamayoun
Dr.Hafiz Samee
muhammad arshad
Naeem Durrani
10 posters

Definitive farewell and Welcome party

Naeem Durrani
    Naeem Durrani

Number of posts : 144
    Job : Program Management
    Registration date : 2011-05-06

Definitive farewell and Welcome party     Empty Definitive farewell and Welcome party

Post by Naeem Durrani Mon May 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Dear Departing and Newly Arriving Colleagues

On behalf of the V&M (venue and Menu) Committee, I would like to confirm that the venue and menu has been finalized for May 27. The venue is in University Town in a nice and easily accessible location while the jointly chosen menu nicely caters for the taste of Carnivores, herbivores and omnivores.

The venue will be available to us on Friday 4 pm onwards and the Decorators/ Stage setters are requested to come forward and start setting the scene.

Further information can be made available to you Thursday in person or any other day by phone.

All the best good luck with buying party dress. rendeer
    muhammad arshad
    muhammad arshad

Virgo Number of posts : 126
    Job : Technologist
    Registration date : 2009-07-17

Definitive farewell and Welcome party     Empty Re: Definitive farewell and Welcome party

Post by muhammad arshad Mon May 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Dear and respectable

I think date is changed, please confirmed from Hafiz Abdul Sammi. 0333-9213601.
    Dr.Hafiz Samee
    Dr.Hafiz Samee

Taurus Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-12-14

Definitive farewell and Welcome party     Empty Re: Definitive farewell and Welcome party

Post by Dr.Hafiz Samee Mon May 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Salaam To All

The date has not been changed instead it was permitted by Sir Nayyar to make ammendments Due to availablity of a secure place. But as The venue and menu has been finalized by Dr Naeem and Co on Time so The Party is on 27th May, Friday 7 PM Positively. All the Organizing committees are requested to be Prepared for the said day and coordinate all the matters on Thursday.

So All the Fellows (Juniors and Seniors)

Farewell Party has been arranged for the Old 6th Semester (Already Left) Students (Aziz, Naimat, Mehboob, Dr Mashooq Sadiq, Dr Ali Gul, Inam Nadir, Dr Uzma Habib , Hummera Haqqani and Mehboob Alam) as per Following Schedule.

Venue: Continental Guest House University Town Peshawar
    Timings: Start & Welcome @ 7 Pm 27th May Friday Evening Till Late Night.

All the respected Seniors are Requested to Come to this Farewell party arranged by their Junior Fellows. If i forget the Name of any Guest Sir Nayyar and Other seniors can correct me as i got these names from the List given by University Admin.

All the MMsPH Fellows (1st----6th Semester Juniors & Seniors) are requested to be on Time according to the restricted Invitation, ( means no Outsiders/ Relatives/ Friends/ Caretakers etc Are Allowed) so as to Manage the Things according to the Limited Budget and would be equity for all. If any one wants to bring with them any Close Relative (Mother,Sister/ Care Taker etc) they are supposed to submit Rs 500 after being permitted by Sir Nayyar. No Outsider will be allowed without Sir Nayyar's Permission.

Enetrtainment Committee is supposed to be at the Venue After 4 o' Clock for arranging the Stage and other Arrangements. I will be there to help all the Committees. Sir Nayyar will clarify whether there will be any classes or Not On Friday.

For any query plz Contact

Samee(0333 9213601), Naeem Durrani (0305 7492741).
    muhammad arshad
    muhammad arshad

Post by muhammad arshad Mon May 23, 2011 8:43 pm

As Time is very short and i have some personal metter on that day, so it is not possible for me to do the necessary arrangement related to the Decorators/ Stage, Entertainment Programmes/Skits.

As i remember Hafiz Abdul Samme talk with Sir Nayyer on last Saturday to delay the party due to short notice for the preparation. but now again he announced the 27th of this month.
    Dr.Hafiz Samee
    Dr.Hafiz Samee

Post by Dr.Hafiz Samee Mon May 23, 2011 9:21 pm

A Delay was asked to be permitted By Sir Nayyar if the Juniors wud have failed to Find a secure Palce for the Party. But Dr Naeem Informed today that he has already Booked the Hall and Asked for an Acceptable Food Menu so no reason for a delay.

Even the names were announced by Sir Nayyar Despite some People trying to Blame the things as they have been doing it before that why there names had been added in the said comittees. The things are now Finalized and Sir Nayyar can take a decision for who soever want to delay this event anymore for individual Reasons. I cant do anything in this regards.
    muhammad arshad
    muhammad arshad

Post by muhammad arshad Tue May 24, 2011 7:16 am

confused

Last edited by muhammad arshad on Tue May 24, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dr.Hafiz Samee
    Dr.Hafiz Samee

Post by Dr.Hafiz Samee Tue May 24, 2011 9:44 am

Dear Arshad

I just discussed the matter with Sir Nayyar on the phone and also contacted u via phone but u didnt received the Phone. Almost rest of the arrangements have been made so after discussion with sir we cannot delay it anymore as i have sent invitations to all fellow students Abroad also.

For Mr Arshad the Comments by Sir Nayyar were that " The committes were chosen by me and its an Order and Arshad has to follow it"

Rest on supportive side i am completely available for support to all the members of Organizing Committees. The entertainment committee can contact Mr Arif for Expenses for purchasing goods and gifts etc for our guests.

Durre Shehwar is also welcomed as she gave the idea of Musical Chairs Competition and i will suggest a Food Competition as i was the winner of the Vermicelle Competition at Marcopolo. So Friends Come forward with your Funny Ideas to be forwarded to the entertaiment comittee.

Regards
    Dr.M.Hamayoun

Leo Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2011-01-14

Post by Dr.M.Hamayoun Tue May 24, 2011 1:29 pm

its great but when I,was in the class last saturday it was decided that the Farewell will be postponed for next week to make it a memorable one for all of us as you know "haste make waste".
    But any how its upon the seniors but this was my humble suggestion as well as we know that Arshad tried and give his best performance so why not to give him another chance I,hope he is planning some thing BIG.
    The final verdict with the JURY.
    Dr.Hafiz Samee
    Dr.Hafiz Samee

Post by Dr.Hafiz Samee Tue May 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy Fellowwws

Dont be hypo this time we want Hypers and the things are Finalized for Friday. I have communicated with Arshad and there are some funny ideas but will not disclose it before time. Furthermore i have also sent invitations to the Senior 6th semester Students both via Email and Phone. Aziz and Naimat were saying that they will try there best to come but irequested them to be on time 7 PM Friday evening. Dr Naeem Durrani will share the contents of the Menu soon on the forum as he was busy today outside the city.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Post by The Saint Tue May 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Kindly this time make the program an attractive one. Shouldnt be stereotyped as usual. People need to wake up now. Short time is a test for health managers of future. Lets see how you people come up in this exam
    muhammad arshad
    muhammad arshad

Post by muhammad arshad Tue May 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Dear Friends

We will enjoy the party on 27th of this month Inshallah. Although I have
    some serious domestic problem but know I keep all those problem on one side.

As my Respectable and Dear Sir.Nayyer assigned me this job, so i
    will do this and i will try to make this event memorable for all of you.

I am so thankful to my dearest friend Dr.Farooq to encourage me for this
    task in this situation.

At the same time I am also thankful to Hafiz Abdul Sammie for his continuous
    communication with me and discussing the program and Dr.Hamayoun.

NOTE: -

IF ANY ONE OF YOU FIND THE MEMBER OF ENTERTAINMENT COMMITTEE ( Kabir,
    Riffat and Liaqat.)

THEN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ INFORMED ME. As I am searching for
    these great PERSONALITIES
    muhammad arshad
    muhammad arshad

Post by muhammad arshad Tue May 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Dear Abdul Sammie

(Aziz, Naimat, Mehboob, Dr Mashooq Sadiq, Dr Ali Gul, Inam Nadir, Dr Uzma Habib , Hummera Haqqani and Mehboob Alam

You forget to invite Dr.Nigar Sb
    0302-5936131
    mohammad arif

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Post by mohammad arif Tue May 24, 2011 9:18 pm

dear friends
    inshallh we will enjoy the fairwell and welcome party on 27th of this month.all the selected memebers must work hard to make this event memorable.
    further more i am thankfull to my seniors specially to Dr muhammad Arshad and my group especilly to Mr Naeem Durrani who make the task easy for me.
    Naeem Durrani
    Naeem Durrani

Post by Naeem Durrani Wed May 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Dear Arif sb

Further to your query, I checked and found that the hall has its own sound system and we don't need to worry about that.

A little info on Menu that some of the colleagues were asking about:

1. Soup
    2. Fried Rice (chicken or vegitable)
    3. Mutton Karahi
    4. Chicken Roast
    5. Russian and Green Salad

(Drinks additional and on request)

See if any body wants/ recommend changes !!!
    Dr.Hafiz Samee
    Dr.Hafiz Samee

Post by Dr.Hafiz Samee Wed May 25, 2011 12:57 pm

@ Arshad

Thanks for reminding me of Dr Nigar, i will invite him today, Rest on my Behalf no further invitations are Remaining except Dr Nigar. I think Mr.Naimat Sami will not be joining as he will be outside the province. Rest of the Afghan Friends and Pakistani Seniors have commited that they will be on Time.

@ Naeem Durrani and Arif, For me the menu is OK, Nice work done so far but where is the role of other members of your team or they will be serving the the Guests at the Venue. I think responsibilities should be distributed.

Shocked Rest i would like to awake Sleep drunken KABIR, LIAQAT and Riffat through Suitable Means bom Arrow . If i found them i would encage them for u Arshad ( Very Happy )

Regards
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Wed May 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Waiting with my fingers crossed
    riffat anjum

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-01-20

Post by riffat anjum Wed May 25, 2011 6:14 pm

salam sisters and brothers
    as the committies were decided by sir nayar, but unfortunatly i was absent on that day and no one of my group members inform me about my responsibilities.my cousin was died so i also did not contact with my clss fellowes.and i am extremly sorry for not giving time to my group.i will be avalible on thursday.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Wed May 25, 2011 11:27 pm

This is a nice surprise that finally riffat has become alive on the forum. Welcome to the club
    Naeem Durrani
    Naeem Durrani

Post by Naeem Durrani Thu May 26, 2011 7:40 am

Dear Arif and Amna

Do you think there is a need to add cold drinks and sweet dish (fruit trifle or ice cream) to the menu? kindly check the budgetary provisions, Thanks.
    Dr.Hafiz Samee
    Dr.Hafiz Samee

Post by Dr.Hafiz Samee Thu May 26, 2011 10:40 am

Nice communication Fellows. Well done.
    mohammad arif

Post by mohammad arif Thu May 26, 2011 1:09 pm

will be decided in class to day
    Dr.Hafiz Samee
    Dr.Hafiz Samee

Post by Dr.Hafiz Samee Thu May 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Dr Shafique Contacted me to contribute but at that time we did left the university today as the class finished earlier. So Arif Khan Yo Bal Kas num pake wuleeka.
    mohammad arif

Post by mohammad arif Thu May 26, 2011 9:22 pm

ok his name was already included,but in the list of defaulter.
    sadiqmashooq
    sadiqmashooq

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post by sadiqmashooq Sat May 28, 2011 6:44 am

Dear colleagues,
    I planned to attend Party by 100% but unfortunately i am called for an urgent meeting by our organization on the day of party, so aplogize me for my not attending the party.
    Best regards
    Dr Mashooq
    mehboob
    mehboob

Aries Number of posts : 17
    Job : Lecturer in Pharmacy Deptt. of Abasyn University
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Post by mehboob Sat May 28, 2011 8:15 am

On behalf of all of my MMMMMMMSSSSSSSSPPPPHHHHHHH.....................?
    X-6th semester students, i am very thankful from the core of my heart to all MPH students for giving such a honor.

"WINNERS DNT DO DIFFERENT THINGS, BUT THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY"

AND ONE THING MORE

THE MOST SATISFYING TWO LETTER WORD " WE " USE IT.

WISH U ALL BEST OF LUCK.
    Dr Mohammad Shahpoor Safi

Taurus Number of posts : 49
    Job : Health Program Coordinator
    Registration date : 2010-04-25

Post by Dr Mohammad Shahpoor Safi Sun May 29, 2011 9:13 am

Dear Hafiz Samea
    If you upload the pictures of farewell and welcome party that will be very good for motivation of other students for next party.

Best regards
    Dr.Hafiz Samee
    Dr.Hafiz Samee

Post by Dr.Hafiz Samee Sun May 29, 2011 12:13 pm

I think the Hypo group who was sitting idle in a corner of the Hall would be the organizers for the next time so guys try to motivate yourselves for the next party.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:39 pm