Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

+2
Dr Zia Khan
Dr Abu Zar Taizai
6 posters

Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic

Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic Empty Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Last edited by Dr Abu Zar Taizai on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic Empty Re: Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:41 pm

To
    The Controller of Examinations/ Associate Professor Dr Nayyar Raza Kazmi
    Abasyn University Peshawar

Subject: Request to Appear in the Missed Paper of Biostatistics.
    Dear Sir!
    It is submitted that today I could not reach to Abasyn University to appear in Biostatistics paper. The reason for this absenteeism was the flood which I managed to cross in Jallozai , Dagbesud and Pabbi Station but when I reached Taru Jabba the water level was about 4- to 6 feet high which was beyond my imagination, moreover it was covering around 2 km width so I preferred to return at 4:30 pm as there was no immediate chance of abatement in the flood intensity. District Nowshera has been officially declared as flood affected area by the District Coordination officer.
    I will request The Controller of Examinations/Sir Nayyar to kindly comment on my post and advise me about my paper. I have completely covered the course and am ready to appear in Biostatistics any time, as you think appropriately.
    Kindly note that tomorrow the same situation may again happen as the metrological department has warned the district to remain in this condition for a couple of days.

Your Sympathetic attitude will be highly appreciated.

Yours Obediently,
    Dr Abu Zar
    Old Final Semester
    MMPH Abasyn University
    Peshawar.
    Contact No: 0300-5882054

Dr Zia Khan
    Dr Zia Khan

Capricorn Number of posts : 67
    Job : Service to Humanity
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic Empty Re: Application To Appear in My Missed Paper of Biostatistic

Post by Dr Zia Khan Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Sir please help all such students who have missed the exams due to flood.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Post by The Saint Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Please wait we will sort out this issue
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:05 pm

Roger Sir!
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Sagittarius Number of posts : 451
    Job : Dentist
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by mr dentist Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:58 pm

thanks sir , we are looking towards you .
    Faiz Muhammad Faiz

Sagittarius Number of posts : 14
    Job : Programme Officer Public Health Promotion, Oxfam GB
    Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by Faiz Muhammad Faiz Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Thank You Sir.
    Toheed
    Toheed

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Toheed Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Thaks very much sir
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Sir!
    Once you had uploaded a very Good Book on statistics, I had saved it but now after refreshing my widow have lost it.
    Kindly again upload the same book
    Regards

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:31 pm