Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Book on Health Policy for Free Download EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Book on Health Policy for Free Download EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Book on Health Policy for Free Download EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Book on Health Policy for Free Download EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Book on Health Policy for Free Download EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Book on Health Policy for Free Download EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Book on Health Policy for Free Download EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Book on Health Policy for Free Download EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Book on Health Policy for Free Download EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

4 posters

Book on Health Policy for Free Download

The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Book on Health Policy for Free Download Empty Book on Health Policy for Free Download

Post by The Saint Tue May 01, 2007 12:29 pm

I have uploaded a very good book on Health Policy and Ethics for students of 3rd Semester

Public Health Policy and Ethics (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine)
    By

* Publisher: Springer
    * Number Of Pages: 245
    * Publication Date: 2004-07-20
    * Sales Rank: 2317036
    * ISBN / ASIN: 1402017626

Public Health Policy and Ethics brings together philosophers and practitioners to address the foundations and principles upon which public health policy may be advanced. What is the basis that justifies public health in the first place? Why should individuals be disadvantaged for the sake of the group? How do policy concerns and clinical practice work together and work against each other? Can the boundaries of public health be extended to include social ills that are amenable to group-dynamic solutions? These are some of the crucial questions that form the core of this volume of original essays sure to cause practitioners to engage in a critical re-evaluation of the role of ethics in public health policy. This volume is unique because of its philosophical approach. It develops a theoretical basis for public health and then examines cutting-edge issues of practice that include social and political issues of public health. In this way the book extends the usual purview of public health. Public Health Policy and Ethics is of interest to those working in public health policy, ethics and social philosophy. It may be used as a textbook for courses on public health policy and ethics, medical ethics, social philosophy and applied or public philosophy.

Download Link

http://gigapedia.org/redirect.id:a9f7bd8a78705a2b807d2e02afb45fe8.url
    Dr.Naeem

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2007-11-17

Book on Health Policy for Free Download Empty Re: Book on Health Policy for Free Download

Post by Dr.Naeem Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:02 am

Hello Dear sir !
    Let me to say you congratulation about the launching of new website that realy good and so much nice beside that visit the Health policy section there was book and want to download that,but when click the link the new page was open the following messege was appear there (registration is disabled, if you are not a member your missing out Smile if you guide me how to download i will be thankfull for. with regards.
    Dr Naeem
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Book on Health Policy for Free Download Empty Re: Book on Health Policy for Free Download

Post by The Saint Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:26 pm

Dear Dr Naeem

Click on the link given below. This is a direct link without any need for registration.

http://ifile.it/8wg5p7/boy_puhepoaetforgiga_3.rar
    safdarmurad
    safdarmurad

Capricorn Number of posts : 8
    Job : Assistant Director population welfare deptt.
    Registration date : 2007-10-27

Post by safdarmurad Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:38 pm

dear sir,
    salam
    as i requested ur goodself that plz upload the above book on healt policy but the link gives me this massege,
    "registration is disabled, if you are not a member your missing out Smile
    dear sir plz help me out.
    safdar
    momena

Taurus Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2007-03-12

Post by momena Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:49 am

Dear Sir,
    the book on ethics is not free for reading although im already member of gigapedia.How did u upload it???????
    THANKS AND REGARDS
    Dr.Momena Ali
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:27 pm

Click on the fresh link given above in my post #2. When a new page is opened click on the "Request Ticket" in the left upper corner of the page and then click the Download link again in the left upper corner. I just checked it and its working

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:10 am