Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
An Interesting Dream after MPH Result. EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
An Interesting Dream after MPH Result. EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
An Interesting Dream after MPH Result. EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
An Interesting Dream after MPH Result. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
An Interesting Dream after MPH Result. EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
An Interesting Dream after MPH Result. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
An Interesting Dream after MPH Result. EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
An Interesting Dream after MPH Result. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
An Interesting Dream after MPH Result. EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

2 posters

An Interesting Dream after MPH Result.

Dr Abu Zar Taizai
    Dr Abu Zar Taizai

Aries Number of posts : 1163
    Job : Co-ordinator DHIS: District NowsheraAnd Coordinator Public Health
    Registration date : 2008-03-09

An Interesting Dream after MPH Result. Empty An Interesting Dream after MPH Result.

Post by Dr Abu Zar Taizai Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:07 pm

As you all know,There are two types of Saints.One that of Abasyn University (Artificial) and the other, Religious (True Saint).
    I consulted both for my own and my colleagues treatment. The advice of the first didn't work.
    It was exactly 4 am when I first saw the Result,after it I was very much upset,and soon went to sleep.
    I saw a very Good Dream....
    I saw the the true saint in my dream,I asked him about my treatment of mild Hypothyroidism,He told that you are just defficient in a trace element known as Iodine,You have to search it and fullfill your body needs.
    He was of the opinion,that it occurs in the sea foods,so you must eat it in sufficient amount,he helped me and gave me swimming Custume and asked me to go to Karachi and eat some fish in the sea.
    He put me on his back and in short time I found myself in the sea,I was catching and eating fish Lewishly,I was so embaressed by Dr Nayyar Snubbings that I even caught crocodile and ate it.
    Then I went out of the sea and the Saint measured my T3,T4 it was above normal,he told me that now you are Hyperthyroid,
    He again requested me to pass through another test,known as Mutation Dance, There were some angels and I danced with them regorously and was sweating. My custume changed into a beautiful suit,My Moustache went up to Cover my Bald Head,The saint told me that what changes do you feel I replied ,Nothing except that you look as an idiot,the whole world is foolish.

I hate the word Guzara Kawa,Lakhtay wala chooley.

He was very much HAPPY and Said Hurray!!! Now You are OK Rather Super OK.
    But Now Change Your Name,You are now no more Abu Zar,But Nayyar
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

An Interesting Dream after MPH Result. Empty Re: An Interesting Dream after MPH Result.

Post by The Saint Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Shocked

Day Dreaming doesnt cure the disassociation with realities as being observed with abundance these days. Years ago, as a child I saw a movie "Back to Future", which I guess if the Director of the movie, if living here would have a re-made with the name "Back to Basics".

And yes, Saints (Both artificial and the Real ones) cant treat Hypothyroidism, perhaps not even in dreams.( Rolling Eyes ). As they say,..... If wishes were Horses.....................

Almonds, can be tried........Not sure, if they would work in resistant cases......

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:19 pm