Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Presentation on Primary Health Care EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Presentation on Primary Health Care EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Presentation on Primary Health Care EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Presentation on Primary Health Care EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Presentation on Primary Health Care EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Presentation on Primary Health Care EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Presentation on Primary Health Care EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Presentation on Primary Health Care EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Presentation on Primary Health Care EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

3 posters

Presentation on Primary Health Care

The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Presentation on Primary Health Care Empty Presentation on Primary Health Care

Post by The Saint Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:35 pm

A Good Presentation on Primary Health Care has been uploaded to my blog site.Click below to visit the site

http://pakpublichealthforum.blogspot.com/2008/08/presentation-on-primary-health-care.html
    Dr Muhammad Zahir Khan

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2007-10-28

Presentation on Primary Health Care Empty Re: Presentation on Primary Health Care

Post by Dr Muhammad Zahir Khan Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:10 pm

Dear Sir
    Assalam-O-Alaikum
    The new created site is looking attractive but I couldn't succeed in opening and downloading the desired presentation.
    Please provide me some information for opening and downloading the uploaded files and oblige.

Best Regards
    Your student
    Dr Muhammad Zahir Khan
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 182
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Presentation on Primary Health Care Empty Re: Presentation on Primary Health Care

Post by Admin Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:28 pm

Dear Dr Zahir Khan

Simply click on the link given above where you will be taken to a new website of mine. Scroll down to see the powerpoint presentation which will open as a small version with the first slide being visible. If you cannot see the presentation, it means that the flash plug-in for your browser is missing. I would suggest that you go and download Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Web browser from www.mozilla.com
    Using that browser there should be no problem watching the presentation online but I am sorry that the presentation cannot be downloaded. It can only be read online.
    Dr Muhammad Zahir Khan

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2007-10-28

Post by Dr Muhammad Zahir Khan Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:41 pm

Dear Sir
    Thank you very much for this information.
    Best Regards

Dr Muhammad Zahir Khan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:48 am