Public Health Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public Health Forum

A Forum to discuss Public Health Issues in Pakistan

Welcome to the most comprehensive portal on Community Medicine/ Public Health in Pakistan. This website contains content rich information for Medical Students, Post Graduates in Public Health, Researchers and Fellows in Public Health, and encompasses all super specialties of Public Health. The site is maintained by Dr Nayyar R. Kazmi

Latest topics

» Polio Endemic Countries on the Globe
Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 8:31 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Video for our MPH colleagues. Must watch
Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm by The Saint

» Salam
Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am by mr dentist

» Feeling Sad
Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm by mr dentist

» Look here. Its 2020 and this is what we found
Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 am by izzatullah

» Sad News
Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 am by ameen

» Pakistan Demographic Profile 2018
Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:42 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Good evening all fellows
Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

» Urdu Poetry
Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 pm by Dr Abdul Aziz Awan

Navigation

Affiliates

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 8425 messages in 1135 subjects

We have 439 registered users

The newest registered user is Dr. Arshad Nadeem Awan

4 posters

Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth

The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Sagittarius Number of posts : 2444
    Job : Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, NHS, Kent, England, UK
    Registration date : 2007-02-22

Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth Empty Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth

Post by The Saint Wed May 16, 2012 11:36 am

Someone in Abasyn told me that two of our students have done marriage after failing in the current exam. Is that true????? Anybody who can confirm this news if its true or not!!!!!!!!!
    masoodahmad

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2012-04-21

Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth Empty Re: Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth

Post by masoodahmad Thu May 17, 2012 10:20 am

Respected Sir marriages are arranged in heavens not in AUP. Yeh hawai kisi dushman ney uraie hogee.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth Empty Re: Needs Confirmation or Refute through the Horse's Mouth

Post by The Saint Thu May 17, 2012 11:49 am

I was thinking the same, Masood. Because if this was true, at least I deserved a humble invitation. May be its a scandalous rumour as usual
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Sagittarius Number of posts : 451
    Job : Dentist
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by mr dentist Thu May 17, 2012 4:19 pm

sir really shocking news. but sir if they were to invite you then they were afraid of their educational status and marks. specially mid term results and assignments.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 pm

I guess, there is something behind the curtains. When they come they come together, when they are absent they are absent together. When one decided to absent from the party the other also decided to do the same. In fact, there is something. Now where is my intelligence team to investigate the matter
    mohammad arif

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Post by mohammad arif Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:12 am

Respected sir, from the above guesses, I recognize the students who are being targeted.These are wrong guesses and rubbish allegations submitted to you by your intelligence team. As there is zero percent truth and nothing behind the screen, so it is futile to investigate.

Regarding to your intelligence team they always give you wrong information. I don’t know who is beneficiary and who is respondent and why both are interested to stigmatize other.so chage your spies team.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Thanks for the nice information. Actually two female students in Abasyn told me this few weeks back. I was shocked to hear this and didn't believe, but then some of the suspicious behaviors of you both at same time added fuel to the rumors. Anyway, none of us is against this. We wish both of you the best.
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:25 am

sir nayyar epidemiological surveys and bio-statistical analysis is always 200% correct. but there is always chances of bias in every calculations(bias on students sides), so we wish best of luck for these both of our respected students.........
    stay blessed alllllll .
    regards.
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Dear latifullah, actually the horses have denied this false report, but my intelligence team is adamant that the news is true.

Baikhudi bai sabab nahee Ghalib
    Kuch to hai Jis ki pardadaari hai

Baki Wallah Alam Bil Sawab, keh what is the reality. As in X-files they say, the truth is out there
    mr dentist
    mr dentist

Post by mr dentist Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm

agreed sir the great,,,,
    The Saint
    The Saint
    Admin

Post by The Saint Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:15 pm

I am wondering that both these horses, I mean the male horse and the female horse blatantly told lies to me that they are not related. I wonder some people go to any extent to tell white lies. One of our student recently saw the couple dating in Army Stadium, though to best of my knowledge, both have left studies.
    I am personally of the opinion that there is nothing wrong in such type of steamy love affairs, but one should have the courage to respect each other in relationship, and admit it openly, rather than saying that we are just brother and sister and then dating each other in public places.
    Love relationships are based on respect of relationships, not on abuse of relationships, saying that you are brother sister but in fact living like a couple.
    Moreover the sad aspect of the love story is that a brilliant student lost his career, respect and honor. May Allah guide the couple on true path. Ameen

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content